• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

I would have to go with one of the following:

181 g Marauder, white, super chalky cyclone plastic. Marauders are one of the best least known discs, basically the buzzz of the 90's if they made the buzzz ginormous. It is a friggin plate, huge diameter, super straight and great glide.

175 g Cyclone, again white and super chalky. Nothing beats a chalky cyclone within 350', you can do anything you want with this guy. I throw no less then 3 in my bag.

The stamp would definitely be the "Gorbie flyer" stamp from the MFA state championships circa 1989?? Its Gorbechov with the state of Minnesota birthmark, and it is sweet.

I believe that was 1990. They only made 100 of the Gorbie Flyers...they were avairs. Had some golf weight minis made, too. I think I still have a Gorbie Flyer. I believe it was Vance Anderson and the Flight Center that made them...

Good choice with the Marauder. I lost my last one about two years ago...a great, great straight flyer.

Jesse Heinonen already has that. We're actually talking about 2x Jesse discs at the moment. (Though you don't get them in the states.)

jesse_pd_sl_frisbeepoint.jpg

Europe gets all the good stuff! That's a pretty sweet stamp. I'm not such a fan of the freak.

Then I would have to go for a Pro-D Zone. Soft, grippy plastic and concave flightplate. Signature in place of the rating and Putt & Approach at the bottom of the ring. ESP would be fine too as long as it's concave.

Pretty much everything else I throw regularly is already a signature disc for someone, so I'd go with the wizard.

Ridge, run in my own special blend of X-Link. No Stamp, but my signature would be embossed right on top of the flight-plate :cool:

Fuse and Valk are already taken. I guess that leaves either Ion or 150 Flick as discs that I would want as my signature discs.

I'll say Ion in Medium Proton plastic and a special pink electron plastic for the outside rim. The stamp would be mostly black except in small type around the edge listing the name of the disc and my signature.

Most of everything I throw already is taken as some pro's signature disc lol. Destroyer, Firebird, Teebird, Comet, Aviar.

I suppose I'd have my own signature ESP Drone

Latest posts