• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Signature Model

Wouldn't be able to do it, but I guess I'd take a Z or X comet and ask them to run ESP again.

Hell I'll just win 3x and take all 3 discs.

Elite X Predator would be awesome with my avatar as the stamp!

I have this old Starfire I found.

Nasty lookin', no stamp or even any ghost image of a stamp, ink on the back, scratches. The only way I know its a Starfire is when I compare it to another one it matches exactly.

It's pearly Champion plastic, but it just feels, well, different from any other Champion or Star disc I have ever touched.

I would swear its a Special Blend test run, its the tackiest disc I own.

I dont throw Starfires, but if I could get Dave to run Xcalibers in this stuff, for cold, rainy windy days, I think it would be the grippiest badass mofo driver on the planet.
This would be my sig. disc.

150g Champ Aero

crest_big.gif

Ahh there's the stamp.

i'd go with a Z Force, because that is my go to disc, and not many people seem to use it

Super Mako, or Champ Mako, with a altered stock star stamp that has my signature somewhere

edit- they would all be really cool color mixes in the plastic, like blue fading to purple and what not

z nuke one of the nicest disc i've thrown.:D
or a x buzz those things are money.

Cliched answer: Buzzz. It is $$$ in the bank

Weird answer I'll catch hell for: The rubber putter. Have an ace with it, the thing is sweet, and everyone on here hates on it. All about what you have confidence with though, right?

I would have guessed a 164 star Valkyrie. :|

Lol. Naw, the 164StarValk is just the disc that got me hooked to the game on another level. I swear there were about a hundred times I was sure that I had lost that disc, but I always ended up finding it. The StarValk was a great disc at the time, but she's been in retirement for a while now.

Glitter r-pro groove, 154grams. My signature would be a crude drawing of a child throwing up, with a group of hippies laughing in the background.

I'd want a glow voodoo, but not in the crap plastic it comes in now.

I'm talking innova 4x kenny/cfr glow plastic. and I want the silhouette from my avatar (the monster) dyed for the stamp on it. Just a thin black line, can't mess with the glow.

Ideally, this would be the driving equal to a wizard, while still not falling off early in the circle like it. It's the best of both worlds

..... now I'm sad this will never be :(

I'd have to go old school with a twist...171 Scorpion in Star Plastic...deep, dirty red plastic with a small child, barely big enough to reach the rim of a basket, sliding a golf disc into the basket for the birdie.

Star TL in that neon green/yellow that I can never find with a pic of Abe Lincoln fighting bigfoot on it.

pearly groove

no really, a groove

stamp would be only my signature so as not to ruin the pearly goodness. and it would be inked with the blood of the non-groove-believers.