• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Youtube channel for novices

lol... thanks?

Seems you feel differently, but I feel okay about posting this after reading and learning from the community these past few months as an unregistered lurker.

Don't take it personally. You would not be the first to post about a channel or video. I, for one, wouldn't have known about the vids except for DGCR. I'm sure I'll check em out sometime and rec to newer players if I like them. Good luck

I have to ask....is it your dream to make a bunch of disc golf instructional videos, get noticed by a big disc golf company, get hired by a big disc golf company and then become a media slave for that big disc golf company and then eventually wonder why the hell you made the decision to work for that big disc golf company? ;)

I have a tutorial section devoted to novices on my site. I do have a link on my site to my eBay listing...so mod please delete if I am not supposed to post here.

I have to ask....is it your dream to make a bunch of disc golf instructional videos, get noticed by a big disc golf company, get hired by a big disc golf company and then become a media slave for that big disc golf company and then eventually wonder why the hell you made the decision to work for that big disc golf company? ;)

Nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk