• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ZAM Designed 3 Man Throwdown Discs: Gstar, PD's, Glow, Flat Topped Rocs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehaas

* Ace Member *
The Innova/Discmania order came in yesterday, and I've finally sorted through everything. Prices are shipped and no trades. All proceeds will be donated to the Gateway Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society along with net proceeds from the tournament itself. If you're buying 3 or more I will probably save a bit on shipping, so we can work something out. If you're looking for a particular color and stamp combo reach out and I'll let you know what I have.

Here are a few pics...

20140515_084112_zpsas3fscuz.jpg

Champ Glow Firebirds: 170 to 175 $15 shipped apiece
Low 170s are stiffer and flatter, not FAF flat but pretty flat, definitely higher PLH than the 175s
Champ Glow Terns: low 160s up to 175 $15 shipped apiece

All Champ Glow plastic will come with a CFR certificate for the Innova raffle.

20140515_083837_zpsjn4pkzrx.jpg

Gstar Teebirds: mid 160s up to 175 $14 shipped apiece
Gstar Destroyers: mid 160s up to 175 $14 shipped apiece
Gstar Terns: mid 160s up to 175 $14 shipped apiece

20140515_084134_zpss2k6hnfq.jpg

Star Destoyers: mid 160s up to 175 $13 shipped apiece
Looks to be a few variations of destroyers in the bunch, so let me know if you're looking for a particular type.
S Line PD's: mid 160s up to 175 $14 shipped apiece
I've got some patent numbered PD's in the order

20140515_084305_zpszuip6pzc.jpg

Champ Teebirds: mid 160s up to 175 $12 shipped apiece
The 175's feel softer like JL the lighter ones are a bit stiffer and some have some pearl to them
C Line PDs: all max weight, got a couple of JL ones but most are 4th run $12 shipped apiece
20140515_084336_zps3a5reypn.jpg

DX Flat Topped Rocs: low 170s up to 180 $10 shipped apiece
All of these feel really nice, a few of the colors are softer in feel.

Last edited:
Any with holo stamps on yellow, orange, or white? If that yellow one in the third picture is a PD I'll take it, that stamp is spectacular.

While my wallet cries every time you make a new thread, I thank you for the PDs. :thmbup:

Any flat S-PDs from 168-175 in bright colors?

I've got a bunch in taht range but I'll check for flatties.

On a side note, I ordered C PDs also but received a ton of + molds. After reaching out to Innova they are going to send me some non + molds instead. I don't know how long that will take, but once I receive them I'll add them to the original post.

I've been busy at work and not able to make it to the post office the past few days. I shipped a bunch of stuff out this morning.

Tracking shows the correct c pds should be showing up to my place tomorrow. Once they show up I'll see what run they came from.

I've got c PDS now, all max weight. Fourth runs (between flat and pearly and jolly launcher) and first run flat patent numbered. Cfrs will run 17 shipped and fourth runs will be 14 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.