• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zboaz - New Best

Doupie620

Banned
I know...you guys throw -80 par and all that. I threw a +3 this weekend and I am very happy. I hope to do better, but this was not bad at all for me.

Thanks...I think the hole placements helped me too...(They were closer for my noodle arm)...I do not have a large amount of distance, but I normally do not put myself in a position where I have to make a difficult 2nd shot. I throw a LOT of pars because I play it pretty safe, but I am getting bolder.

I haven't even gotten to where I keep score!!! Having only been in the sport for less than a year, I just go to hang with my buddies and enjoy the 100+ heat!

Totally not to get all in your thread and bost, but i shot my best game out there on this weekend as well.

-4 !!!!

+3's a good score out there bud. keep it up yo.

So, I was there, Luke was there, Doup was there... and there were only 4-6 cars. We really should swap numbers or something.

+3 is great to get grom the Z, Doup. You'd be good competition for me.

Gotta meet up with Isaac about a disc at 6pm at Bicentennial today...Zboazmaster, you ever play there? I believe we a FB friends now, correct? If so, I will send me digits that way. I will be honest, I got LUCKY on a majority of my shots this day, so I dunno if I am anywhere near your level yet.

As would I...lol...I suck AND I am poor. I go to watch technique and also to learn strategy. I have been playing for about 2 yrs, but I started getting serious for about 6 months. I try to play mini's when I have the cabbage, but I also don't like PAYING to watch people kick my teeth in...lol

this is as good a place as any to remember this. back in the myspace days and before this site, some newb was on mysapce saying he shot -10 at the Z... I called BS.

cool story bro?

this is as good a place as any to remember this. back in the myspace days and before this site, some newb was on mysapce saying he shot -10 at the Z... I called BS.

cool story bro?
Thanks? To be honest though. I have seen some guys in the past tear that course apart...I am talking parking it with putters on the longer holes, so nothing is impossible...only with me...lol...kidding. I want to go -18 on all courses I play, obviously. My opinion is if I am not trying to be the best, I want to at least be consistent...I play to sweat and lose the tire around my gut. I do not like to lose though...bad combination of competitiveness, lack of skill and bad athleticism.

by someone who hadn't been plaing a year?...

doup, the cool story was to my story not ment to be a jerk to you. lol it's just an internet saying

by someone who hadn't been plaing a year?.
Highly unlikely under the current layout. You do have to take into acct that the Z was a MUCH different course back in the "myspace"days. 9-10 yrs ago the Z was a much, much shorter & easier course. 8 months into my DG career, I shot a 6 down @ the Z & I remember leaving some birds out there. I couldn't throw a lick over 225 back then.

+3 is a very good score under the current layout.