• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zip Code Lookup

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Zip code lookup is now active on the browse page. Here's how it works.

You enter a city/state it and the zip code will appear in the yellow box.

As you know, one city can have many zip codes (Chattanooga, TN has like 15 of them). What the site will do is return the first zip code (in numerical order) for that city. If you don't already know the exact zip code you're looking for, the one the site spits out should be good enough for you to see which courses are in the area you're traveling to.

Also, if you enter a city/town that isn't in the database or you misspell it then the yellow box will just say "Error" when you click the "Find Zip!" button.

Works well for the four cities I just tested.

When you click "Find Zip" can you have it auto-populate the "US Zip Code" field of the "Course Location:" lookup form as well? I mean why else would people be using that function if not to then copy/paste it over to the Course Lookup?

Yea, I thought about doing that but I wasn't sure if people would prefer that. I guess I can make it do that and then if people complain, remove it :)

Latest posts