• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zuca Backpack Cart LG with Grip ax3?

Jbultman

Birdie Member
The wife got me a new bag for Christmas, upgraded to a sweet blue Grip AX3... Now I'm looking at a cart. I'd love to be able to have the option of pulling rather than always carrying, especially on those long double round tourney days.

I was hoping that the new bag would fit in the Zuca Backpack Cart LG, for the benefit of a seat. If so, does anyone have a picture?

Thanks
J

Never used the ax but I did have a voodoo spinal tap with the lg cart. And I have seen octothorpes with it as well. It will work just fine. Definitely won't fit in the regular backpack cart

Never used the ax but I did have a voodoo spinal tap with the lg cart. And I have seen octothorpes with it as well. It will work just fine. Definitely won't fit in the regular backpack cart
How did the voodoo fit? I have a ST3 and have been considering an LG cart.

It fit great. Still room on the sides to use the drink holders if needed. Because of how tall the bag is it fills the cart nicely without cramming it

I have the feldberg edition and am getting a cart soon. If the large cart leaves room on the sides to use the drink holders, do you think the regular would fit more snug? I will just end up using the cart drink holder attachment anyway and would rather not have much movement or rattle from extra space in the cart. Thanks.

Latest posts