• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

Haha I got played the zip it card on one of the hardest holes on white cedar and I shanked two shots right away. I realized I had to manage my anger in the right way so I just started running around and kicking leaves, causing all sorts of noise when someone was throwing.

^^hahahah i saw the video of one of your left tomahawk rollers pretty funny.

at calvary a few days ago a lady who was walking her dog said to me and my two buddies- "oh you guys sure have some serious set ups" while lookin at our bags. in a sarcastic tone.

basically she nicely said wow you guys need to get a life hahaha

if only she knew that how many are in my bag are probably only 1/15th of what i really own :|

Most recreational rounds I carry either my NutSac or Crunch. I rarely break out my Grip and the Lat Luxury only comes out for leagues and tournaments. I usually do not get taken seriously by park-goers until I unleash a shot or two.

Haha I got played the zip it card on one of the hardest holes on white cedar and I shanked two shots right away. I realized I had to manage my anger in the right way so I just started running around and kicking leaves, causing all sorts of noise when someone was throwing.

I stomped around a little and give a few middle fingers, but otherwise I just took my medicine and moved on. Since I won most of the skins, I rarely got cards throughout the round and barely got to play anything. The one time I was going to play the Zip It card on someone else, he just so happened to have the cancel card card.

I always get the worst of it, so I am at the point where I just rolled with it. It is like always getting the blue turtle shell in Mario Kart; I always get near the tail end of the third lap. It is a guarantee.

It is all a matter of playing it with the proper attitude. I once played the move teebox 30 feet card on a friend and pushed him into the deepest part of the thick at Bryant Lake 16. He was so pissed that he refused to play that game for nearly three years. He has a little but of temper and the standing rule is be aware of who you are playing the card on.

Brp, Sunday, 8:30

:thmbup:

i got my military grade cannon all fired up ready to go. you think ill be able to hit the creek again on the driving range hole with my flippy dx aviar?

bring your teebirds (assuming you will anyways, just a reminder)

:thmbup:

i got my military grade cannon all fired up ready to go. you think ill be able to hit the creek again on the driving range hole with my flippy dx aviar?

bring your teebirds (assuming you will anyways, just a reminder)

no worries brah; i'll bring a pink dx just for you.

i'll have dx, beat champ, fresh star/champ. you can test'em and see what you think. i think you'll like the dx most.

no worries brah; i'll bring a pink dx just for you.

i'll have dx, beat champ, fresh star/champ. you can test'em and see what you think. i think you'll like the dx most.

you know i dont hate on the dx. ok i wanna test them against the fd. need me to bring anything you wanna try?

did it snow in st. cloud? maybe we should be going up there lol.

yeah it snowed. not too bad though. buddy busted out a few rollers yesterday. we shoveled calvary yesterday too. probably going out there in a few hours to reshovel. got a few inches last night. how much did the TC get

samesies.

good opportunity to try out my new "warm" weather winter boots. if these keep me warm and dry through the round tomorrow i'll be happy. if not . . . i have my mickey mouse boots.

lets discuss boots tomorrow. i bought some off that 6pm same brand as im currently rocking cuz they were under 30 and i think when new are fairly warm. but im interested in the bunny bootz. figured worst comes to worse i have two pairs of fresh regular shoes for any use spring-fall. and a fair of "waterproof" hiking boots. ive spent money in a worse way.

and aim get your ass up for 830am BRP sesh tomorrow.

yeah it snowed. not too bad though. buddy busted out a few rollers yesterday. we shoveled calvary yesterday too. probably going out there in a few hours to reshovel. got a few inches last night. how much did the TC get

we got dumped on up here but im sitting right in the middle of where it moved thru all night. BRP might actually have less like St. Cloud got.

went from this:
winter_brown_0482_rsz2.jpg

to this:
20141227_095542.jpg

Pretty much overnight.

thats how cloud looks. maybe a touch less of snow on the ground. so tomorrow 830 tomorrow brp. bring nolan.