• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

Or you know, you could come on down in the winter - this is the only time of year I'll have the indoor putting course completely set up. Everything else is perfectly playable.

Spring works fine - I'll do another event in early spring (usually still snow on the ground). And Summer doesn't work well usually, it's possible we could work it in, but usually pretty busy around here may-aug.

Or you know, you could come on down in the winter - this is the only time of year I'll have the indoor putting course completely set up. Everything else is perfectly playable.

Spring works fine - I'll do another event in early spring (usually still snow on the ground). And Summer doesn't work well usually, it's possible we could work it in, but usually pretty busy around here may-aug.

goooootcha. yeah . . . hmm. i hate this state. oh well. i'll have plenty of opportunities this winter/spring since i'll be visiting her weekly, but this weekend i'm really trying to get out to some local courses and play a couple small leagues. i'll have to drop in sometime though for sure.

down where? i'm trying to hit cp adams and then play lakewood hills on sat, then maybe hit brp on sunday depending on the snow.

if there isn't enough to make the ground clear then i'm not gonna play with soggy feet on the nicest day of winter!

lets play shakopee on saturday so its super convenient for me !

i've never thrown lions and it would be fun to air some out since i haven't been driving well lately. heard it's a pretty wide open spot. i'd be willing to play in the morning but i'd still wanna be able to get back in time for a round or two at lakewood hills.

damn i really wanna play kenwood trails again too. i'd have to say it's my favorite tc course so far, aside from BRP.

Last edited:
i always think kenwood is lakewood because kenwood is in lakeville.... never played lakwood i dont think, going to look it up now.

im playing calvary. finna test out the scale today.

anyone tryna test it out, were playing two rounds

also put plastic bags from grocery store check out lines over your socks and keep your hooves dry a bit.

Who is playing this weekend? I am thinking of hitting up Acorn/Lakewood on Saturday and Eagles Edge many times through on Sunday (putter only rounds!).