• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

Playing Millstream Saturday morning at 10am and Riverside around 1pm. I teach up in Saint Cloud, so these are all but neighborhood courses for me now, but for my friends this is definitely a day road trip for them. Going to be a lot of fun.

im tryna throw today after 130, friday and saturday.

i live in cloud but was thinkin about heading down to the TC...

holy sheet, they're talking in the 40's this weekend! i might actually get out and play for the first time in 3-4 weeks!

i'm gonna throw terribly and i won't even be able to hit 300' on my drives but it should at least be somewhat fun! maybe.

I might have to get out and test my Yetis on real baskets...
If I can get my Christmas shopping done...

holy sheet, they're talking in the 40's this weekend! i might actually get out and play for the first time in 3-4 weeks!

i'm gonna throw terribly and i won't even be able to hit 300' on my drives but it should at least be somewhat fun! maybe.

:hfive: I might even head south to IA border area where it could be all grass!! looks like right now even could be depending how far you go.

sno.jpg

Untitled.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: