• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

oh yeah jumping on a card with someone is never a problem. ive gone there alone a few times.

ill pm you if i do go!!

I'm done with BRP now and only one disc short.. I did manags to find someone to play the first 18 holes with.. even though people always seem a bit reluctant when I ask for a spot.. which kinda is why I would have hoped for arranged games through here..
I'm gonna hit a burgerjoint somewhere and might hit another course north of town.. so ifanyone feel like meeting up at bryant or something other, do let me know.

EDIT: wait.. not bryant... some other course north of town..

Last edited:
So.. here are my plans for the remaining 3 days in Minneapolis:
Monday:
- Head out in the morning traffic around 9am towards GGGT to get a new retriever
- Hit Bryant Park.
- Lunch
- Shakopee
- If time, maybe a 3rd place

Tuesday:
- Kaposia (morning-ish)
- Lunch
- Kenwood Trails
- If there is time, maybe a 3rd place

Wednesday:
- going to take one of the friends I am staying with to a local park to show her the basics of DG, maybe to a few holes if she's interested.
- Maybe more DG in a yet-to-be-determined location

If anyone is interested in meeting up, don't hesitate.. I was kinda looking forward to put some faces to these names.

Last edited:
The best I could possibly do is Monday or Wednesday at Clearwater or Hidden Lake (up I94 nearing Saint Cloud) at 4pm or Elm Creek in Maple Grove at 4:30.

Monday:
- Head out in the morning traffic around 9am towards GGGT to get a new retriever
- Hit Bryant Park.
- Lunch
- Shakopee
- If time, maybe a 3rd place

Tuesday:
- Kaposia (morning-ish)
- Lunch
- Kenwood Trails

Wednesday:
- going to take one of the friends I am staying with to a local park to show her the basics of DG, maybe to a few holes if she's interested.
- Maybe more DG in a yet-to-be-determined location

If anyone is interested in meeting up, don't hesitate.. I was kinda looking forward to put some faces to these names.

The best I could possibly do is Monday or Wednesday at Clearwater or Hidden Lake (up I94 nearing Saint Cloud) at 4pm or Elm Creek in Maple Grove at 4:30.

being up in cloud i could join for clearwater, or hidden lake.

and i love the ruthlessness of hidden lake

Tuesday:
- Kaposia (morning-ish)
- Lunch
- Kenwood Trails
Note that you can't start play at Kenwood Trails until 2:30 on school days.

and i love the ruthlessness of hidden lake

Because I can play Clearwater a million times faster than Hidden Lake, unfortunately Hidden Lake needs to be almost like a special occasion. Most days when I do play after I am done teaching, it is at Clearwater at 4pm. If it is dry I am going to try to hit it today. Otherwise, I am also looking at Wednesday.

We've already established that I am not doing Hidden Lake and Clearwater is simply too long a drive.

Note that you can't start play at Kenwood Trails until 2:30 on school days.

Noted, thanks.

Last edited:
We've already established that I am not doing Hidden Lake and Clearwater is simply too long a drive.

Noted, thanks.

I can do Elm Creek at 4:30. All I can do, sorry. Let me know before 3:30, otherwise I am likely going to head over to Clearwater for a quick 18 holes.

I can do Elm Creek at 4:30. All I can do, sorry. Let me know before 3:30, otherwise I am likely going to head over to Clearwater for a quick 18 holes.
Oh I can do Elm Creek. And even have time to find a late lunch first. I just did Bryant - fantastic course (and I didn't even loose any discs..).

I'll be at Elm Creek at 4.30.

Nice round at Elm Creek but the wind was definitely swatting a few of our drives around. If we can swing it, I would not mind another round at Eagle's Edge on Wednesday at 4:45. I have been playing some big courses recently and am starting to feel it in the arm. I would not mind some shorter shots for a while.

Nice round at Elm Creek but the wind was definitely swatting a few of our drives around. If we can swing it, I would not mind another round at Eagle's Edge on Wednesday at 4:45. I have been playing some big courses recently and am starting to feel it in the arm. I would not mind some shorter shots for a while.

Thanks for the round, smarkquart.. you might be in pain, but those uphill shots.. man, you nailed them (well. maybe not that one on ehr.. 14? where the disc went in the rough, but otherwise.. boom!)

damn the one day this week I had something scheduled too you guys hit up one of my favorite N metro courses! Id be down for a shorty smarkquart-- eagles edge is great for the upshot game!

The description of Eagle's Edge and Central sound interesting, but sadly I don't think I can play late games on that side of town the remaining two days, as I am having dinner with the family I am staying with for the last two nights.. I hit 3 courses yesterday, so I think today will be in the name of relaxation and maybe checking out Shakopee.

damn the one day this week I had something scheduled too you guys hit up one of my favorite N metro courses! Id be down for a shorty smarkquart-- eagles edge is great for the upshot game!

Today (Tuesday) is out because of Cub Scouts. I am thinking Wednesday at Eagle's as my first choice to work on my shorter game. They are shorter holes but it was very well designed, so it is not dink and dunk or pitch and putt. If I do not do Eagle's, mainly because no one is going to show, then I might just hit Clearwater on the way home from teaching.

Thursday and Saturday are out but I might try to hit something up on Friday after school. Not sure of where yet. Sunday is going to be hit or miss, depending on how much grading and lesson planning I have. If I can get out, I would be looking at Bryant Lake.

Looks to be a nice next few days across MN. Played fort snelliing yesterday in the winds and got tossed around bad but looking forward to some sun and calmer winds.

Who's going throwing?!