• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 12x teebird sweetness!!!!

Looks like the new champ plastic. I'll be switching back to teebirds if they are consistently flatter than previous runs.

Never tried an 11x, but i picked up a champ ,12x a couple of years ago because so many folks seemed to love t-birds... and I liked the dye. Trouble is it flies great. I absolutely love it, but its tie dyed, red yellow and mostly green. It can be a serious bitch to find even on a mowed lawn. I've gotten others but they just dont work the same. Oh well. Haven't lost it yet but i have to swap out for my Volt or Undertow when the grass gets tall. Hot pink>green 'rasta' tie dye, no matter how well it works.

Same here. My first teebird... 12x tie dye, green-yellow-purple-clear. Surprisingly overstable, the only time it has turned was about 5 degrees in a 30 mph headwind.

Spot on. Predictable fade and really straight. Just wish it wasnt tie dyed. :)
Someone Did say at one time that the 12x tie dyes were a specific run of discs that seemed better than the standard, but that was a while ago.

I just started throwing a Teebird. I bought a Glow CFR 175g Teebird from Discgolfcenter.com and it is awesome. It is really flat and stiff. I wanted it to replace my Stalker b/c the Stalker is really limited. It doesn't handle wind that well and I can't throw it FH. I would like to get one in another type of plastic like star or this new gummier champion plastic that is used for the Tern and Roc3.