• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

Djren12

Birdie Member
Ok guys, this is the line up we have so far. This order should save some time on shipping. If more people want in i'll update with add-ons later. i will be shipping this tomorrow morning.

2011 Disc pass

DankuVrymuch 76182
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukee, IA 50263
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Kw83028 flint, mi 48507
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418
Zaqcb coos bay, OR 97420

These are the discs i'm starting with:

Champion Ape 175 new
Star Wedge 175 new
Yeti Pro Aviar 167 new
Champion Firebird tye dye 175 9/10
MVP Vector 1st run 174 9/10

Schwag:

4 back issues of flying discs magazine
2 nalgene 32oz water bottles
1 innova mini
1 dga mini
1 disc nation scented mini
1 tshirt
2 huk lab stickers

Attachments

• discpass.JPG
    discpass.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 457
Dang! That is a sweet box! Way to start with the bar set high.
I'm excited for this and trying to plan out and gather what I'm putting in.

this is gonna be awesome.... i can't wait til it's my turn and i get back in line... i wanna see what this brings on!

Shannon at Disc Nation in Austin rocks!!! She's a Pro and recommended these newish discs. Still looking to add a few other little trinkets if im able to get out tomorrow before I ship this box out. The used discs are 2 out of my bag that are out of my league and in superb condition.

If it ever comes east coast i'd be down. I wouldn't want to make you guys ship across the country though.

I'd also suggest leaving appropriate feedback(as trade I suppose?) for your sender. I hope thats kosher...participation is definitely worth feedback, IMHO.

This is it, package is ready to go sending it in the morning. This is also the list with a few folks added there on the bottom.

2011 Disc pass

DankuVrymuch 76182
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukee, IA 50263
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Kw83028 flint, mi 48507
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418
Zaqcb coos bay, OR 97420
Archetype 60447
Roadtripstuff
Fishy
Skamasterhenrik

Attachments

• priority.JPG
    priority.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 56
I hope people are as awesome as you when trading gear in and out of 'the box' - thanks for setting this up

so do you just get some newer discs and send them to the next person in line? if so i am in!!!!

you just pick something you like and then replace those items with a disc of the same plastic quality, a star for a star, champion for champion. Lots of cool goodies in there that are freebies, anyone can add freebies of any kind.

I'd also suggest leaving appropriate feedback(as trade I suppose?) for your sender. I hope thats kosher...participation is definitely worth feedback, IMHO.

It is most certainly a trade, albeit a semi-public, "I don't know what I'm getting" kind of trade that you get from one person and give to another.
I don't see why you wouldn't leave feedback.
Good idea.

Latest posts