• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

He could put like, $10 worth of stamps on it and put it into a USPS box...technically he would have mailed it. Just saying.

Weeee! I might get the box before the snow flies!! Seriously doubt it as we have had snow as early as sept 21st, but usually around Halloween is first good snow. As long as no one Box-jacks will be cool!

My goodness...single digits until my turn o.0
Better dye some stuff up right quick for the box....

Has anyone heard about where the box is?

Or shall we start sharpening pitch forks again...

Sorry it took so long to check in. I took out an 2011 ace race disc and the t-shirt and put in a bunch of zipper pulls I made, 1st run (i think) summit, and a new pink Gateway Illusion in. I shipped it to Anthony Cantow tuesday of last week, so it should definitely be there by now. I'll check the delivery confirmation tonight after work. Here's a pic, just mentally swap out that clear disc for a black summit
IMAG0163.jpg

Looking forward to this box. I should stop looking at this thread, maybe time will go faster that way

Looks like both discs I put in are gone already! Brand new Arching and a discgolfplanet Wraith.
I didn't see who got those.

Looks like both discs I put in are gone already! Brand new Arching and a discgolfplanet Wraith.
I didn't see who got those.

yeah, mine went away too. I think DJren got one, but since there was a lack of pictures there for a stretch, not sure where the other one went.

P.S. someone should list everything in the box...

Don't know exactly how accurate this will be but from that picture and my memory,

1. Groove that says "This is not a Groove" or something like that
2. Yellow Boss that has the Transformer stamp
3. Dga disc of some kind, can't remember
4. Katana
5. Storm
6. This might actually be the boss and the transformer might be something else, but one of the two of them is definitely a boss
7. Valkyrie
8. In the picture its a Cryztal Avenger SS, but I ended up putting in a 1st run summit instead.
9. New Gateway Illusion
10. Some sort of DG dvd
11. 3 of those storage minis
12. A bunch of other minis
13. A bunch of assorted stickers
14. Clipboard
15. Bunch of assorted zipper pulls (in sets of 4 of the same color)
16. Save Trees, Eat Beaver patch
17. Mini LED flashlight
18. A couple magnets from someone's business
19. Hemp bracelet
20. Seems like there were a couple scorebooks or something like that on the clipboard too.