• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Alright guys, I'm not trying to call anyone out or be an ass, but I'm getting messages from folks that they didn't like the disc selection so they aren't going to buy now. No offense, but wtf? I'm spending a lot of my time organizing and getting this together, and I'm not trying to complain, but suck it up and don't be like that. Unless I get close to 25 orders I will just have to refund the money that I have collected and for-go the player's packs.

I went with what the majority wanted. I had about 7 PMs that wanted roc/leopard, I had a couple (2) that wanted roc/aviar, and the two or three folks that responded here. If you guys wanted something different you should have spoke up, not just stay silent then bail because you didn't get your way. Like I said, I'm not trying to bitch or be an ass, but a lot of time has been put into both organizing the meet and creating the artwork and I would like to see it go somewhat according to plan.

really? oi vey

i respect that you are putting in a lot of time on this and i hope you can reach the required amount to get the packs.

i'll be pm'ing you probably tomorrow with a response and payment.

I replied to your PM then read this today. I'll go with whatever the majority wants. All this is about is playing golf. Let's just show up and play golf. Everyone can put up $2 per round for prize money plus $1 ace fund. No one will need to worry about bringing a prize and if it becomes to much of a hassle, forget the players pack. It's great you're doing all that but not really worth any kind of hassle for you. :)

Big props to Jay Dub, Chipstar, and Hipster for getting their orders in for players packs and to ejvogie, crazypep and pepporoni for paying for their campsites.

I replied to your PM then read this today. I'll go with whatever the majority wants. All this is about is playing golf. Let's just show up and play golf. Everyone can put up $2 per round for prize money plus $1 ace fund. No one will need to worry about bringing a prize and if it becomes to much of a hassle, forget the players pack. It's great you're doing all that but not really worth any kind of hassle for you. :)

We'll see, I think enough of us will pull it out and we'll get it together. I'll keep everyone posted on everything and see where it goes, either way its going to be an awesome time. :thmbup:

Oh and I also want to give a shout out to crazypep for all of the work he did on the artwork for the discs and the shirts.

Also ejvogie made something awesome for one of the prizes, its going to be sweet.
Other prize contributors are: Hipster, Chipstar, and myself.

I'll also be getting some schwag from Innova with the disc orders so we should have a nice assortment, but if anyone does have anything they can spare that would still be cool.

I'll pay for camping & PP @ Friday! I already have a roc but wanted to keep one as a hanger anyways so now I will have no excuse to throw it!

also thanks to everyone that has contributed working on this! Trying to please everyone never works! But you have went way beyond trying!

I'll pay for camping & PP @ Friday! I already have a roc but wanted to keep one as a hanger anyways so now I will have no excuse to throw it!

also thanks to everyone that has contributed working on this! Trying to please everyone never works! But you have went way beyond trying!

Awesome, I knew you said it would be this week sometime :thmbup:. I think my roc will be going on the wall as well.

It's going to be awesome guys :D

RTS, count me in for a player pack. I don't throw either, but I'm sure I can trade the Roc and my 8yo can throw the Leopard (he gets it out about 100' on a nice tight S-curve with his forehand). I'll take the lightest weight Leo you get. Cash should be forthcoming Friday.

RTS, count me in for a player pack. I don't throw either, but I'm sure I can trade the Roc and my 8yo can throw the Leopard (he gets it out about 100' on a nice tight S-curve with his forehand). I'll take the lightest weight Leo you get. Cash should be forthcoming Friday.

:hfive: Awesome.

You Rawk

Oh and I also want to give a shout out to crazypep for all of the work he did on the artwork for the discs and the shirts.
No need for a shout out, just trying to do my part...but, thanks!
You know I'm in for a PP, get you paid here shortly!
And Thank You for all the "behind the scenes" work that you have put into this!

No need for a shout out, just trying to do my part...but, thanks!
You know I'm in for a PP, get you paid here shortly!
And Thank You for all the "behind the scenes" work that you have put into this!

It's no problem at all, I actually enjoy organizing stuff like this. It's going to be a fan-bleeping-tastic time, lol.

Shout out to Brall, the latest to put in his order for his player's packs, thanks man. Including myself five orders have been put in and paid for and another 5-6 peeps have let me know they will be getting with me soon with their orders.

If everyone that showed interest previously orders we should have about 20-22 packs ordered :thmbup:

if anyone from the Wooster, Akron, Canton, or Cleveland area would like to buy a players pack and CAN'T make the event I could "deliver" it to you! (we would probably have to meet somewhere...EX. Cleveland... It would give me an excuse to goto Quaker Steak for lunch buffet)

PM roadtripstuff for your ordering info!

why buy a players pack if you won't be there?

#1 next year when you get your discs from the "2nd annual Ohio DGCR Meet" you won't have to search high & low looking for the rare "1st stamp"

#2 who doesn't want more DG stuff!

#3 cause you'll look cool in the paragon tee!

Alright guys, its getting closer. I would like to see some more orders coming in for the players packs. Get with me if you are interested in buying.

Anyone that's camping needs to get their money in as well, only three other peeps have paid and have their site reserved.

Your doing such a great job! You've put soo much hard work into this and i'm sure i can speak for alot of us when i say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I know with your efforts my first "Disc Golf Event" will be spec-friggn-tacular :) we will have to get up this weekend or next weekend for a round somewhere, (plus i can slip you some cash :p) i'm getting everything planned out now, i'm excited like a 4 year old waiting to go to disney world heh heh. i will prolly have a couple of my own discs as well that i can throw in for prize donations. maybe some cool custom art work just as a perk for coming out :) once again, thank you and can't waitttttt!

For sure, I'm down for a round where ever, whenever, you have my number, just hit me up.

It's going to be a great time guys, going to send an updated version of the first post over to Sillybizzz either tonight or in the AM with all of the new info, campsites reserved, peeps attending, etc.

Your doing such a great job! You've put soo much hard work into this and i'm sure i can speak for alot of us when i say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I know with your efforts my first "Disc Golf Event" will be spec-friggn-tacular :) we will have to get up this weekend or next weekend for a round somewhere, (plus i can slip you some cash :p) i'm getting everything planned out now, i'm excited like a 4 year old waiting to go to disney world heh heh. i will prolly have a couple of my own discs as well that i can throw in for prize donations. maybe some cool custom art work just as a perk for coming out :) once again, thank you and can't waitttttt!

I love the awesome vibe and positive nature of this post! :hfive:
As someone who has organized a large DGCR event, this is the kind of thing that makes it all worth it.
Wood Pecker, make sure to bring that vibe to the event, I'm sure roadtrip will appreciate it! :p