• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

When the dam course was first installed, before Brett was sick, it was a decent course. I've heard it's not like it use to be, I haven't been there since he passed away and haven't played the other courses but read good things about them. I'd have no problem playing those two courses both days.

First post updated. :)

When the dam course was first installed, before Brett was sick, it was a decent course. I've heard it's not like it use to be, I haven't been there since he passed away and haven't played the other courses but read good things about them. I'd have no problem playing those two courses both days.

The course isn't too bad. The two main problems with the course these days is the erosion on holes 10-14 and the fact that the local club keeps the pin positions in both A and B with no indicators of which position the are in. For regulars it not a huge issue on most holes, but for people that don't play it that often it can be a problem especially on the blind holes.

The erosion issues they are working on, that's why the holes are closed. They reseeded in the spring and are letting the grass grow and get healthy before opening those holes again next spring, it sucks, but was desperately needed.

Great to hear it's closed for maintenance, if that had been said already I missed it.

Another one sold. Thanks to Apathetic for buying a player's pack, that's a total of 23 packs sold. Two more and I'll be good to order. Should be hearing from other member tomorrow to get their order/payment in and I'm hoping one of the other peeps that wanted to buy will come through for that last pack.

You all getting excited? Looks like if everyone shows, we'll have between 28-32 people come out on Saturday for the festivities. That's a great turn-out for our first meet, can't wait to see you all there.

Still at the 23 mark, need two more orders in by tomorrow. Anyone, anyone? Mainly just need to sell four more discs, I have the minimum for the paragon packs, just need to reach the 50 disc mark for Innova. I would grab at least a couple more myself, but I am already purchasing two full packs myself.

If you are interested and think you could pick up a couple more discs shoot me a PM, thanks guys.

Alright, we have officially reached the number of required packs. I will still take orders through tomorrow night if anyone wants to buy anything at the last minute, but after that player's packs will no longer be available for purchase. I will send the orders off to Innova and Paragon first thing Tuesday morning.

Thanks to Wood Pecker for purchasing a full pack and to Jay Dub for volunteering to pick up the last two discs we need to reach the minimum.

So far the majority, which was like 4 out of the 6 to 7 people that have commented or messaged me want white shirts. Unless I get more feedback before Tuesday I will probably go with white. What do you folks think? Anymore feedback I can get before I order will still be considered and very helpful.

Thanks so much guys.

Yo WadupRoadtripstuffandallthat,
I put in a vote for navy or white (shirts)...but really any of them but purple would be cool!
How much are the extra discs? I saw a post somewhere before with prices?

Last day to get your players packs ordered. We have met the minimum, but I know there were a couple of you out there that wanted a pack that I haven't heard from. Orders will be placed tomorrow morning and no more will be able to be ordered after that. Contact me today if you are interested.

Anyone going thats a dyer and want some 3m stuff? I got 2 rolls that I thought I would give dyeing a try and never have and don't think I will. Would be happy to bring them to you.

Anyone going thats a dyer and want some 3m stuff? I got 2 rolls that I thought I would give dyeing a try and never have and don't think I will. Would be happy to bring them to you.

Hehe, me too. I have two rolls sitting in my spare bedroom.

Alright guys, just waiting on the shirt size and disc weights from one person and the orders will be sent.

Here's some totals though:

26 Paragon Packs
29 Rocs
27 Leos

Thanks so much to everyone that ordered. I will post pics as soon as I receive the gear. Should be 2-3 weeks from now which is the week of the meet.

Still looking for some portable baskets to set up a small course for the glo round Friday night. So far I know disc_b0k, ejvogie, and chipstar are bringing baskets, but I would like to see a couple more. If you have a portable and are coming Friday night please let me know so I can try to keep track of how many we'll have.

If anyone has any questions or anything hit me up anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Alright guys, sent the orders into both companies this afternoon. I'll keep you all posted on the progress and like I said I'll post pics when the loot arrives.

Is everyone getting excited for this? I know I am. I have prizes lined up for both the singles and doubles round, including an extra special prize from fellow DGCR member yrnmbrsup (Curtis) for the winner of the singles round. If you've seen his work you know how awesome it will be.

Get ready for a great time folks.