• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

The Crucible is absolutely amazing on film ... just an epic course and truly a prototype for the future of disc golf course design. Open but technical fairways, massive elevation changes requiring controlled flights and landings, and well designed and guarded greens. Very very impressive.

And to whomever cuts the grass on those fairways ... bravo sir, for you are a legend.

The Crucible is absolutely amazing on film ... just an epic course and truly a prototype for the future of disc golf course design. Open but technical fairways, massive elevation changes requiring controlled flights and landings, and well designed and guarded greens. Very very impressive.

And to whomever cuts the grass on those fairways ... bravo sir, for you are a legend.

Bravo to everybody that helped get it ready. This was the first time this tourney was held in 5 years. I don't think the land is normally used for anything else so you can only imagine all the clean up these people did.

If you want to see a virtuoso putting display by Max Nichols, I highly recommend this video... 1086 rated round.

Max is a beast. He came to our putting league couple of days before this tournament and cleaned house. He missed two putts all night, he is a machine.

Bravo to everybody that helped get it ready. This was the first time this tourney was held in 5 years. I don't think the land is normally used for anything else so you can only imagine all the clean up these people did.

It looked great if that was the case. The course looked pretty epic! Hopefully I can get out and play it some day

PHP #4b - Norcal Series Championships, 2014 - Round 3 (Nichols, Addiego, Anthon, Gibs

It's down to the third and final round at the Norcal Series Championships! Going in to the final round Max Nichols has a five stroke lead over Chris Addiego and Josh Anthon who are tied for second place. Drew Gibson and Gregg Barsby are just another two strokes behind Chris and Josh. Can Max hold on to his lead or will another player make a run for it? Watch and find out!

Barsby on the mic doing his best Swilly impression. Solid round though. It was nice to see Anthon in the Zone, but it was heartbreaking to see Max unable to hold to the end, especially after the clinic he put on in the second round.

You see that clutch playoff put from 50' by (you already know) at the Oklahoma Open.

Jeezuz!

Excellent Video!

Great production, great players, good commentary and the use of graphics with natural backgrounds. A mid round interview and a cool "yesterday" flash back done in black and white. If you have not watched this yet, you need to. This looks like a TV quality/production to be aired on television.

My only slight gripe was that the change between players shots were cut and edited together quick, so pay attention when you watch. I would like an extra few seconds thrown in there.