• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Will's a friend of mine. I'm a noob at filming, but I recently found out I really liked filming dg rounds when I filmed him at Vol Classic. We were short on battery and disc space in his first two round so to conserve both I decided to just film him. It worked! I also found that it allowed me to get some cool angles that I otherwise couldn't have since I'm a one man show. I've just stuck with that format from then on. I'll be filming Zach Melton exclusively this upcoming weekend at The King of the Hill 2014 at Harmon Hills. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy them!

Be sure to check out Will's 2nd and 3rd rounds which will be uploaded on his YT page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChgnsfi-sH5vSMc-DCOotyA which should be uploaded soon. Got a cool clip of him nailing a putt from up in a tree!

Got a cool clip of him nailing a putt from up in a tree!

Buddy of mine was the spotter on Hole 3 today. Was eating lunch when he came up and said "dude ... you know that big tree to the left of 3's pin? You're never gonna guess what just happened."

Buddy of mine was the spotter on Hole 3 today. Was eating lunch when he came up and said "dude ... you know that big tree to the left of 3's pin? You're never gonna guess what just happened."

Yeah man, it was awesome! Here's a pic of what it looked like:

dev76c.jpg

PHP #4a - Norcal Series Championships, 2014 - Round 2 (Criss, Castle, Barsby, Nichols, Moulton)

Five pros battle it out during the second round of a 2-day, A-tier event in Stockton, California.

Pro Players: Shasta Criss, Joshua Castle, Gregg Barsby, Max Nichols, Michael Moulton

Course: Oak Grove Park - Gold: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=6810

If you want to see a virtuoso putting display by Max Nichols, I highly recommend this video... 1086 rated round.

I personally enjoy watching Will only vids. I wouldn't doubt if the videographer has success with the idea he will cover different disc golfers. Covering one athlete gives better insight to their techniques etc.

I personally enjoy watching Will only vids. I wouldn't doubt if the videographer has success with the idea he will cover different disc golfers. Covering one athlete gives better insight to their techniques etc.

he will be

I'll be filming Zach Melton exclusively this upcoming weekend at The King of the Hill 2014 at Harmon Hills.

PHP #4a - Norcal Series Championships, 2014 - Round 2 (Criss, Castle, Barsby, Nichols, Moulton)

Five pros battle it out during the second round of a 2-day, A-tier event in Stockton, California.

Pro Players: Shasta Criss, Joshua Castle, Gregg Barsby, Max Nichols, Michael Moulton

Course: Oak Grove Park - Gold: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=6810

Anthon is back?

Love Marty's video of Koling absolutely KILLING it at The Crucible.

As with every video, you just can't get the true beauty, difficulty, and length of this course on film. The elevation is surprising here as well, quite a few shots going a long way uphill(5, 10, 17), and the valleys of the more open shots challenge accurate placement.

Glad I got to play it a couple times, and then watch Jerm make it look like a pitch-n-putt.

Josh is booked for the SoCal Championships in a couple weeks, here. What I'm unclear on is that once you plead No Contest, do they take you into custody until sentencing?