• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 "Steady" Ed Memorial Masters Cup

Is Science of the Lambs the Bollywood version?

Oops, I actually do work in engineering in the Silicon Valley, surrounded by PhDs, but maybe I should blame the auto-correct application running in the background......

Oops, I actually do work in engineering in the Silicon Valley, surrounded by PhDs, but maybe I should blame the auto-correct application running in the background......

Lol thought so :D

My Mac's spell correct is horrible.

Love the coverage on this tourney. I like no commentary to listen to the players talk. Man doss wanted this so bad you can see it all tourney long. Paul is just a sniper, deadly as hell a a thrives on the pressure as he states. Keep up the great work disc golf guy!

I think the folks that put out coverage rarely, if ever, get the thanks they are due for all the hours they put in. I cringe to see hyper-critical keyboard warriors trying to take away from the efforts of those who give their time and effort to the disc golf community.

QFT:clap:

TDGG, thanks for leaving in the conversation between Paul, Nate and Gregg about the roller ace, that was awesome!

Great footage! Loved seeing what they threw and the banter between the players. Not a Discraft fan, but was rooting for Nate the whole way, seems like one of the nicest guys out there and I always like watching Barsby!