• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] 2016 MVP CIRCUIT

6,4,0,2 oh man now i have a new unicorn! this would be awesome. maybe a hard electron version of this to cycle! :clap:

I definitely don't want 2 electron discs in the circuit. I like the range of different plastics. I'm hoping for a Plasma fairway. I would love for it to be gazelle ish.

Probably Neutron and Plasma. Maybe an Axis or Vector in Fission....mmmmm Fission

Fission Axis sounds fun. I never clicked with the Vector.

I like the idea of a Fission gazelle like disc too. Maybe Fission 16mm and Plasma Axis?

Why doesn't MVP have Axiom discs for Circuit events? Seems like Axiom would get beginners excited more because of the colors.

MVP hates children and beginners. That's why they don't make a lid. :|

So far it's the Spin and Signal for the Circut, both US. Any word on the mid? I have not thrown any Gyro and if there is a Circut event close this year I really want to go.

An OS mid would make sense... Hmm 3 new molds being circuit exclusive would make the events enticing for sure.

Wasn't sure about an OS mid as not really their theme for Circuit. Not much background to go on. Leaning towards Axis as it is labeled neutral and would provide contrast to the other two without the third new release and controllable to more people.

Yeah they just had teased it in the new year video for 2016. Plasma axis sounds cool for those people who like it and might mean a plasma vector so id take it!

Axis or Vector would be awesome as those were the two I was looking at for my first Gyro purchase.

What kind of mid are you looking for? The tangent alias and theory are some great MVP/axiom molds too. Vector is pretty much a OS roc3 and axis being slightly faster buzzz.

Signal will debut in Neutron Plastic in the Player's Pack of the 2016 Circuit Event Series (register your event here) along with the new Spin putter and a new midrange yet to be announced.

:|:doh:

Why doesn't MVP have Axiom discs for Circuit events? Seems like Axiom would get beginners excited more because of the colors.

It's a different company. I don't think they have anything to do with MVP, other than copying the gyro tech.

I am extremely excited about this event this year. Have already been promised an invite back to the one I played last year. Great course, great tournament director. I am a bit disappointed with the reactions of the people here that just don't seem to understand that this tournament is intended for beginners. Then I remember where I am and that the majority of posters here think that they are the only ones that matter in disc golf.

I am extremely excited about this event this year. Have already been promised an invite back to the one I played last year. Great course, great tournament director. I am a bit disappointed with the reactions of the people here that just don't seem to understand that this tournament is intended for beginners. Then I remember where I am and that the majority of posters here think that they are the only ones that matter in disc golf.
I'm not disagreeing with you but clearly you don't understand the Internet

Latest posts