• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] 2016 MVP CIRCUIT

The Registrant Confirmation email that TDs get soon after registering the event has links to the order form. Recommended order submission is 2 weeks or 10 business days prior to the event.

Thanks!

Went back to my emails and could not find it. Probably due to the mix up I made when registering the wrong date at first. I just sent them an email to get the order form.

A noodle arm perspective:

Spin - Loved it. Straight flyer, little fade, little glide. I've carried the Atom since las year's series. I think the Spin will replace it. I watched power players rip nice long, straight flights.

Matrix - Not as OS as I expected. Decent glide. Could take a fair amount of smooth power with my FH. Hate the Proton plastic. Don't like the feel and its a bitch to see in the shadows no matter what color. I might give this a disc a try if it goes to production in Neutron.

Signal - Finally someone makes a Leopard-like disc? Several of us thought it felt and flew like a Leo. The power players could get a long anny out of it IF they were careful not to turn it over too quickly. I'd love to give this disc a serious try if it comes to production light weights. Very workable disc.

Overall I was very happy with all 3. And I'll be keeping them all in the bag for awhile to give them a serious workout. Hopefully MVP will put the Matrix into production in something other than Protron. And I really want to try a Signal in the 150g-155g range.

I threw a beastly roller today with the Signal. 380', sloped fairway, hills, trees, 30' from the basket. If you have low arm speed, or are learning rollers, PLEASE do yourself a favor and pick one up. The Matrix is a winner, also PLEASE get one of these too. FR Vector flight, Axis feel. The Spin I really liked for putting. DEAD straight and holds literally any line you put it on (might have to work a little harder to keep it on a hyzer, but I digress) and super floaty. Personally, I don't like deeper putters for throwing, so I hated it off the tee, but if the Anode/Ion are comfortable throwing putters for you, definitely pick one up. It's a more US Anode.

All in all, another great batch of new releases for MVP. The Signal was underwhelming for a lot of people because it is quite understable, but even with a bigger arm, there are still uses for this disc. Kudos, MVP!

Latest posts