• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] 2016 MVP CIRCUIT

Hope the mid contrast the other two. I think it would hurt the event if all the discs are US. While events like Circuit and Ace Race are great events for beginners to start with, Gyronauts will want to go to considering it is all new molds. All US discs will probably discourage more hardcore fans.

The Player's Pack will include three discs: Electron Spin stable-understable putt/approach, Proton Matrix overstable midrange, and Neutron Signal understable fairway driver.* All three are brand new models never before seen!* This year's Player's Pack has been designed by golfers for golfers of all skill levels.* Advanced players can extend the utility usage of the Signal and Matrix to carve lines and play the winds, while newer players will have an easy straight driver and an extremely versatile midrange.* The Spin putter is long and straight at putt and approach speeds, flips up on longer approaches, and exhibits a nice turn on faster driving shots.* The Spin and Signal have already been PDGA Approved for use in tournaments, and the Matrix will soon be submitted for approval.

And that brings us to the next big exciting news.* Proton Resistor, Plasma Wave, and Plasma Photon will all be offered to Directors with the 2016 Circuit stamp. Additionally Circuit Directors will have access to the Axiom Discs Watermelon Theory, a stable-understable midrange from MVP's sister company in the classic collectible Watermelon stamp and Proton red core and green GYRO™ rim color combo.* Each of the MVP discs are currently planned to remain as exclusive fundraisers for the Circuit and other fundraising offers, with no regular production release until the end of the Circuit season.

The Plasma Wave, Plasma Photon, and Watermelon Theory will be made available during 2016 to select event fundraisers.* If you have a disc golf fundraising opportunity, contact us with details to get the plastic rolling!

Pricing and consumer value are planned to remain the same from last year's Circuit, with entry fee of $30.* Player's Packs will include three discs and a few accessories to be announced, total valued at over $65.*

PLAYER'S PACK
Neutron Signal
Proton Matrix
Electron Spin

CIRCUIT FUNDRAISERS
Proton Resistor
Plasma Wave
Plasma Photon
Axiom Watermelon Theory
...more to be announced

Proton Resistor will be beef-tastic, and Plasma Wave super tasty.

Oh, and Zam, stick to speaking English. :p

Whoever's running an event, hook me up with a Proton Resistor. Kthxby

Most excited about the Theory.

If there are no events planned around here I might talk to a local TD to see if he wants to help me host one.

You can always contact an event TD and have them order discs for you or a players pack etc. Skulboy had some cool LE stamps for his i picked up last year.

has anybody experience with hosting a circuit?
how much does mvp charge for the players packages? mvp stated for 2015 "Recommended entry fee for an MVP Circuit event is $30"… but that doesn't mean automatically they only charge 30 bucks. as i can't find prices on their hp i wonder if anybody knows details.
tia

has anybody experience with hosting a circuit?
how much does mvp charge for the players packages? mvp stated for 2015 "Recommended entry fee for an MVP Circuit event is $30"… but that doesn't mean automatically they only charge 30 bucks. as i can't find prices on their hp i wonder if anybody knows details.
tia
Players packs are $21 to Circuit Directors

The Player's Pack will include three discs: Electron Spin stable-understable putt/approach, Proton Matrix overstable midrange, and Neutron Signal understable fairway driver.* All three are brand new models never before seen!* This year's Player's Pack has been designed by golfers for golfers of all skill levels.* Advanced players can extend the utility usage of the Signal and Matrix to carve lines and play the winds, while newer players will have an easy straight driver and an extremely versatile midrange.* The Spin putter is long and straight at putt and approach speeds, flips up on longer approaches, and exhibits a nice turn on faster driving shots.* The Spin and Signal have already been PDGA Approved for use in tournaments, and the Matrix will soon be submitted for approval.

And that brings us to the next big exciting news.* Proton Resistor, Plasma Wave, and Plasma Photon will all be offered to Directors with the 2016 Circuit stamp. Additionally Circuit Directors will have access to the Axiom Discs Watermelon Theory, a stable-understable midrange from MVP's sister company in the classic collectible Watermelon stamp and Proton red core and green GYRO™ rim color combo.* Each of the MVP discs are currently planned to remain as exclusive fundraisers for the Circuit and other fundraising offers, with no regular production release until the end of the Circuit season.

The Plasma Wave, Plasma Photon, and Watermelon Theory will be made available during 2016 to select event fundraisers.* If you have a disc golf fundraising opportunity, contact us with details to get the plastic rolling!

Pricing and consumer value are planned to remain the same from last year's Circuit, with entry fee of $30.* Player's Packs will include three discs and a few accessories to be announced, total valued at over $65.*

PLAYER'S PACK
Neutron Signal
Proton Matrix
Electron Spin

CIRCUIT FUNDRAISERS
Proton Resistor
Plasma Wave
Plasma Photon
Axiom Watermelon Theory
...more to be announced

That sounds like a schizophrenic mix of discs - I can see most of my mates using the mid exclusively. Good idea though to appeal to all levels I guess.

Its only 3 discs in the players pack...?

I cant remember exactly what, but it was the three discs and some assorted swag in last years player pack. If you want to play in one this year and are willing to drive to my place, me and my buddy I traveled with last year are doing the Rice Lake,WI one again this year. You can ride with us.

Latest posts