• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

Ricky averaged Paul's rating and Paul averaged Ricky's rating for the five 18-hole rounds.

I was happy to see Michael Phelps lose the 100M butterfly last night, and I'm happy to see Paul lose today. Time for some new blood on the podium.

I don't root against Americans in the Olympics. Phelps is an incredible athlete and has had a tremendous career.

I was wanting to see how many in a row Paul could win, but when it became obvious he wasn't going to win, I had (and have) no problem with Ricky Wysocki finally winning one. Clearly he was determined and focused on something he has wanted and come so close to for so many years. Congrats to Ricky!

(P.S. McBeth had to press, and when he presses, he ends up in trouble. Should've reconsidered a few throws on that Final 9.

The Wysocki bounce off that bush on #2... is that a World Champion bush love, there? I believe it is...)

Native?

I know he claims that as his home. But, he's an Ohio native. Medina, Ohio represent!

I'd claim SC any day.

I was happy to see Michael Phelps lose the 100M butterfly last night, and I'm happy to see Paul lose today. Time for some new blood on the podium.

AWESOME tourney, Ricky! Congrats!

I'm tired of you posting. Need new blood in the posting a lot game.

Sorry, catching up, but how about Val Jenkins! Nice to see her knock another one down.

I'm ecstatic that Ricky won, don't get me wrong, but rooting against Phelps in the Olympics? SMDH. :wall:

I wasn't rooting against Phelps. And even if I was, don't get your undies in a bunch. We all have our fans. Or am I less Amercian because I'm satisfied with him not winning 85 gold medals? :rolleyes:

Is this the first time a MPO World Champ has been sponsored by someone other than Innova or Discraft?

I wasn't rooting against Phelps. And even if I was, don't get your undies in a bunch. We all have our fans. Or am I less Amercian because I'm satisfied with him not winning 85 gold medals? :rolleyes:

You are less of an American. That's like rooting for John Wilkes Booth when he shot Lincoln, you Commie.

Latest posts