• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

I have thrown a ton of firebirds as well as a ton of monsters (aced with both), that being said, I feel like they are ALMOST the same damn disc with the exception of the old fl's... Any one else agree with this assessment?

It was actually a throw in from someone that I had purchased a few others from, about 2 weeks...... Lame but free.

i love the firebird and i probably throw firebirds more than any other disc. i had some really nice wall hangers but sold em. these are my main throwers
IMG_08761.jpg

You wanna part with any of those proline pearlies?
id probably part with the CE before the pearlies(not parting with those either). im constantly on the search for more of the pearly pros. you got any you wanna sell?:)

kinda boring but i like the 12x neon red without flight numbers! Anybody holding? a lot easier to get then pearly prolines.
Nikon00001901.jpg

Sadly, I am down to only 2, a candy pro that is in my bag and an old beat CE FX that I keep around cause it is the only disc I have ever dyed (firebird/trans am logo cause I drive a trans am). I don't think that candy pro will come out of my bag until it gets too worn and I get a newer one to replace it with lol.

Can't resist putting up a few... good ol' firebirds.

Camden%252520Firebird%252520003.jpg

Heh heh heh... Can't separate the babies (blue & pink).

here are some old pictures, I have add like 40 ce firebirds since these were taken and just to lazy to re take them again.

P1010163 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

P1010164 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

P1010706 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

I also have hundreds of the 10x firebirds and lots of randoms. Sold all my 11x firebirds and most of my pro candies. I kept a few japan open firebirds and other randoms.

here are some old pictures, I have add like 40 ce firebirds since these were taken and just to lazy to re take them again.

P1010163 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

P1010164 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

P1010706 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

I also have hundreds of the 10x firebirds and lots of randoms. Sold all my 11x firebirds and most of my pro candies. I kept a few japan open firebirds and other randoms.
omg.jpg

my buddy is the one who came up with the stamp for the skull and guns for MAO!! he has some pretty bad ass dyes!!

my buddy is the one who came up with the stamp for the skull and guns for MAO!! he has some pretty bad ass dyes!!
yeah jeremy is a good dude(if thats who you are referring to). those were a great run of firebird that art went on too.

Latest posts