• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

Bumping this thread in the hopes apparition is reading. :D

Played a Fuse/Spike only round today, and had a blast hyzer flipping the snot out of the Fuse. But, since it is GL, it could still be a bit touchier than I wanted. It made me really watch my form, which was good, but I definitely had to finesse it.

So my question is this: Is the Tursas as touchy as the Fuse, or does it require a little more effort to get the nice h-flips out of it? I plan on buying one, but if it is going to overlap with the Fuse then I don't know if it'll be worth it...

I'm definitely not apparition but, I have two of these in tournament plastic.. Although they are pretty understable it's still a much different disc and I feel like it can take quite a bit more power than the fuse without flipping it

I'm definitely not apparition but, I have two of these in tournament plastic.. Although they are pretty understable it's still a much different disc and I feel like it can take quite a bit more power than the fuse without flipping it

First: Thank you.
Second: How did you already get one? The wait till Friday is killing me!
Third: Can you elaborate a bit more on the differences between it and the Fuse?

Isn't it great that there are only 28 days in February and not 31? ;) Will be visiting my local shop on friday for some Stags..

Emac said he finally got around to throwing a tp tursas and he said he was hyzer flipping lazers with it. Said it feels similar to a meteor and hyzerflips straight.

Not sure on his weight.

Ill be grabbing some friday for sure

FYI the VIP tester Tursas that I have was more understable than a Fuse and didn't require the same power to flip up

that said it is quite flat and had some seasoning on it when I got it (got it from apparition)

on FB Tompa said these were more stable than the flight numbers suggested so I wonder if they are molding up with a bit more dome at the moment

discgolfdealz.com has theses disc i just pre ordered 2 Underworlds $16.99 each free shipping if you pre-order.

They have the most left in yellow i just got 2 of the Mother of Pearl 173g only 1 left at 174g.

Krohn, that really is tempting! Especially the white discs. Wonder if other sellers will have white/mother of pearl discs. Perfect for dying...

First: Thank you.
Second: How did you already get one? The wait till Friday is killing me!
Third: Can you elaborate a bit more on the differences between it and the Fuse?

Well, there's a guy on eBay that I'll keep my own little secret that basically can get me anything I want within reason.. In my own opinion it seems to fight the wind a little better and is less susceptible to OAT.. My GL fuse likes to slowly turn and seemingly never come back which in my bag is really useful. The Tursas when I throw hard with a Hyzer will flip up flat at the 50 foot mark and keep turning over until the 200-220 mark and then fades back to basically a B-line in front of me.. The turn has little movement in it and I would compare it to a brand new waaaay slower bolt in its flight

I just read on the banner that VIP air giants are coming Friday as well.

Giants already bomb for their stability, this disc has the potential to be a HUGE bomber.

Well, there's a guy on eBay that I'll keep my own little secret that basically can get me anything I want within reason.. In my own opinion it seems to fight the wind a little better and is less susceptible to OAT.. My GL fuse likes to slowly turn and seemingly never come back which in my bag is really useful. The Tursas when I throw hard with a Hyzer will flip up flat at the 50 foot mark and keep turning over until the 200-220 mark and then fades back to basically a B-line in front of me.. The turn has little movement in it and I would compare it to a brand new waaaay slower bolt in its flight

This sounds awesome! What weight and plastic again?

It seems my local store got about 30 discs of each mold (15 VIP and 15 TP). Too bad the shop itself opens at 5pm... that's in about 16 hours...

On another shop's site they wrote that their test team would call the Stag a bit more stable than Teebirds or Eagles. Whatever that means and I don't know if they were protos they were testing or the final products..

On another shop's site they wrote that their test team would call the Stag a bit more stable than Teebirds or Eagles. Whatever that means and I don't know if they were protos they were testing or the final products..

Interesting.... More stable and more glide. Works for me!

Sounds like a PD. If it is indeed comparible to a S-PD, I'll be switching to these. No more problems with test config tops and + rims would be sweet.

Latest posts