• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

I don't know of any. I do know that retailers can place orders for the new discs on 2/18, so it would be really cool to see somebody do one. That being said, it would make most sense for Dynamic Discs to do one.
That was supposed to be ordering started 2/8 and shipping will start 2/18. And I hope Dynamic puts up some pearly Finnish ones!

Based on the numbers of the Stag and what others have said...

I think the only overlap could be with the Banshee. It should not overlap with a beat Teebird, River, or Vision.

It should not overlap a beat TB

But just for clarity it doesn't fly like a Banshee

But I can understand the reference in relation to the mentioned discs

Same Lat 64 fan page you referenced!

Back on topic: Where's the best place to buy pearly Westside online? Anyone, anyone?

Back on topic: Where's the best place to buy pearly Westside online? Anyone, anyone?
I have a theory that involves the distributors hording all the really gorgeous WS discs and keeping them for themselves and their friends :D

I actually have called Gotta Go Gotta Throw to find good looking discs and have had some success. So, I think the best bet is to contact the retailers directly and ask. Maybe ask if they'd be willing to contact you if any pearly ones come in?

^^^ Thanks for the tip. Just called an online provider who was more than happy to hand pick a few for me. I've got a Bolt, Giant, River and a Factory second coming my way!

yeah well...
I've got 25 club stamped VIP Warships sitting at home

so nerrrrrrr

nothing super special on the batch though
some nice blues and a couple of sweet deep purples

Wouldn't this be badass?

PY4jp2L.png

MSt had some Finnish language stamps up today. Of course I missed almost all of them. Only thing left is the Northman in yellow, and I'm not a fan of their yellow discs.

Picked up a Tournament Giant today. Very nice overstable distance. If the Stag, Underworld, and Tursas production discs are anything like their numbers, my bag will have a lot of Westside.

Switching putters is not something I do...especially on a whim but I held some swans at a DD tourney this weekend and they felt amazing in the hand so I scooped of a few. They have already replaced my putters of 2 years. The only question I have is...is there any other putter that is a similar mold that may be a bit more stable?

Mercy would be close,not quite as shallow as a swan but its beadless and semi overstable. Pures MIGHT be slightly more stable than swans but i never threw the swan2's,only the swan1's when they came out

The next beadless putter in stability would be the sinus,which is beef.

I thought the APX felt almost exactly like a Swan, but it fades more. Not sure if that's the "more stable"-ness you're looking for.

Latest posts