• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

Wow, I didn't realize I didn't have a picture of the Tursas' profile in that album and I can't seem to find one on my computer.

ManU?

after pulling a couple of sweet hyzer flips
one which did a flip up and turn over just like I wanted for a right tracking shot

my doubles partner was impressed

so I let him try it

I won't have it for a few days at least

I did ask Tompa Lompa to post a profile of the TP Tursas on the FB page

Yeah, I can't believe we're so close to having the discs anyway... All you guys need to know is if you see your specific weight preference in the right color, BUY THAT DISC. Don't miss out :D Can't wait!

Someone refereed to the Stag as looking like Bullwinkle....but that isn't correct really

It's Overstabullwinkle

Tursas has no bead. I've posted a profile pic a couple times, but I'm on my phone so I can't do it again right now.

It was in the Tursas thread.

Here's the wing profile

attachment.php

Is the tursas flippier than a tp warship? Mines well used but its the flippiest disc in my bag. U better not throw it in a headwind and even a mild breeze needs a lot of hyzer. I have not thrown a VIP for comparison. Everyone says the warship is dead straight and stable mine is not.

Is the tursas flippier than a tp warship? Mines well used but its the flippiest disc in my bag. U better not throw it in a headwind and even a mild breeze needs a lot of hyzer. I have not thrown a VIP for comparison. Everyone says the warship is dead straight and stable mine is not.

really
really:\

really :confused:
really:\

Yes mine's definitely fuse ish to me its like a comet, if you throw it well it rewards you but when you don't it makes you pay lol. I've tried to like it but its definitely a finesse disc. I can crank on a super stingray and it has a slight turn and tracks right, roc+ will go dead straight and fade. This warship will flip over and burn same throw. Now when you power down and throw it smooth it glides forever.
I like the disc just wish it were more stable guess I need to try a VIP.