• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

love my tourney warship and tourney Sword, got a VIP warship, 2 tourney Giants, a Boatman, and a Nirthman comin off trades....super stoked, might have to go all Westside soon, anybody have any Swans they would want to trade?

Westside does have some killer stamps. I love the King, especially the VIP Air which is flippy goodness, but I haven't gotten really attached to any of their other discs. I do like the Boatman for forehands, but I prefer my Wraith for that. The Warship is a pretty killer mid. Glides forever.

I've actually been seeing quite a bit of Westside around Colorado lately, which is good to see that they're making headway in an American market. Anyone else see a lot of Westside in their area?

No hype for the Underworld? It looks fairly River-ish, so we'll see. But the stamp is pretty epic.

That's one I have my eye on - the numbers seem to indicate good distance for a thrower like me.

Yeah, and it looks great. :clap:

I see quite a lot of people throwing Westside around here but then again I do live in Finland. Swans seem to be quite popular for putting, it was my first putter too.
One guy who's selling Westside on sundays at one course, said earlier this year that the Underworld would be a bit like an Eagle (L?) but to me it seems it's going to be more understable. I think I'll give the Stag a try once it's released. Good to see that they're releasing a mid range and fairway drivers instead of distance drivers. I would like to see a stable/OS putter and an OS mid range from them.

I see quite a lot of people throwing Westside around here but then again I do live in Finland. Swans seem to be quite popular for putting, it was my first putter too.
One guy who's selling Westside on sundays at one course, said earlier this year that the Underworld would be a bit like an Eagle (L?) but to me it seems it's going to be more understable. I think I'll give the Stag a try once it's released. Good to see that they're releasing a mid range and fairway drivers instead of distance drivers. I would like to see a stable/OS putter and an OS mid range from them.

7 6 -3 1 looks understable to me. Westside call it an understable control driver.

I really need a good wind fighter from Lat/Westside, so I'm hoping that the Stag can fill that hole but at the same time not overlap with the Opto Saint.

I suppose I could always just switch to a VIP Stag/Gold Line Saint combo if overlap does occur.

wind fighter like a XXX/FB/Pred?

or wind fighter like a heavy champ TB or EX?

the Stag isn't going to be like the first 3 (maybe closeish to the Pred)

heavy VIPs will stand up to wind well (just not to gale type wind)

yeah for wind Giant or Boatman.

Speaking of the Giant I have one in VIP and it is identical to my Opto Villain. If they weren't the different colors you would not be able to tell the difference. BH, FH, OH they go the exact same distance on the exact same line. It was uncanny.

wind fighter like a XXX/FB/Pred?

or wind fighter like a heavy champ TB or EX?

the Stag isn't going to be like the first 3 (maybe closeish to the Pred)

heavy VIPs will stand up to wind well (just not to gale type wind)

Wind fighter like heavy champ TB, I guess I should have clarified that. I already carry a XXX and Trident so I am good for the really huge wind.

Tursas also looks like an interesting disc 5 5 -3 1.

Kind of like a Kite?

Sounds like it would be great for some tunnel shots I know around here.

Latest posts