• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

2 hr broadcast. W00t!

And to keep it classy, no jeans or jean shorts are allowed.

Little disappointed in this not reflecting elevation, distances to specific objects from the tee and from specific objects to the targets.

Me too, but just a little. I find the typefaces odd. But that's quibbling over very minor stuff.

I find more interesting that some baskets are fairly close to O.B. greens. My prior experience playing disc golf on a golf course led me to think that you want to keep discs off the greens if at all possible, for fear of damage from big throws hyzering in hard.

I'm also a little curious as to whether the O.B . greens and bunkers with have fine definitions, such as rope or string or even line-of-sight flags, or just go with the much vaguer grass lines. Because it looks like a heck of a lot of O.B. to mark.

......I've stated, many times, that I think they deserve credit for acquiring Cobblestone Park for this boondoggle. That said, looking at the pictures they've posted, and the caddy book, I'm not exactly dazzled with how they're using it. With the disclaimer that photos and course maps can be misleading, and I may have been misled.

I feel like my computer is going to get a virus after looking at what a third grader made as a caddie book. love how Failents logo is three times bigger then all the other sponsors.

The real big question is the ace hole going to be a basket with no chains and plastic wrap across the top so discs can't go in? or is chris going to have to walk home after giving his car away??? :p

Actually, you have to hit a guy named Ace on that hole. He just runs around randomly with a Salient flag.

I feel like my computer is going to get a virus after looking at what a third grader made as a caddie book. love how Failents logo is three times bigger then all the other sponsors.

Found a typo, and there are probably more. The third grader doesn't use spell check.

Free Beverage and food provided for playersyers!!

Playersyers!!

I'm also surprised that for the amount of OB that there is, they don't explain in writing how it works. A copy of the ADGT rules should be in here for reference.

Last edited:
That's just a small typo, or not at ask, depending on your accent. Food and drink only provided to the players' hyzers.

Anyone else notice that there is a hole with an *Island Green* with zero explanation of how that works?

I really want to take more pot shots about the caddy book, but honestly it's getting old tagging on these guys. Too easy

There's plenty to bag on these guys and this event for, but I'm not seeing the bolded as being such a case. If the people behind Salient are the people behind the ADGT, it would stand to reason that they're contributing the most (time, energy, money, product) to the event and therefore warrant being the most prominent "sponsor" of the event. Can't really begrudge them that.

Latest posts