• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ape $h!t

Dave will deliver the Grape Ape dye you know he will....I'm just concerned that they are putting more and more of these high speed discs out that are crap. I just wish they would focus on make another great disc like the Boss or another great mid range like the Roc.

Wahoo, Vulcan, Wedge...like that cell phone commercial...Really?

keltik said:
who was pining for a speed 13 OS disc? was that Discspeed?

I'm pretty smitten with the CPD2 at the moment, but you know I'll have to put them head to head as soon as I can.

discspeed said:
keltik said:
who was pining for a speed 13 OS disc? was that Discspeed?

I'm pretty smitten with the CPD2 at the moment, but you know I'll have to put them head to head as soon as I can.

now you have to do a head to head test with a CPD2 vs the DGDave Grape Ape. and do a video report. this will count to your final grade :p.

Ive seen one of these thrown by some one who throws very very far. they are as billed

Got a chance to fondle some Apes tonight. They look fast and beefy. Also, the yeti is very nice and straight. Great disc and a great feeling pro plastic.
35jdy0g.jpg

Some more Apes
dczoye.jpg

Now that someone has handled these, are they sharp nosed or do they have the usual Innova blunt = overstable nose?