• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are there any DG shops in Southern Maryland?

usnhawk

Looking for a place to get discs in Southern Md. I live in Waldorf so anywhere between Baltimore and Lexington Park would help.

I'm the owner of Disc Outfitters. We've got the largest selection of discs in the state. We're online now and will be opening a store in Columbia MD next month.

In southern MD, you should talk with Papa Bear from the Schu Kru. They carry a good selection of discs too.

The College Park Aviation Museum at 1985 Corporal Frank Scott Drive,
College Park, MD has a good selection of Innova disc's in their gift shop. It is less than a mile from the Cavert Road DGC.

Hawk, i'm in Waldorf too. Mike's Bikes has a small Innova selection if you ever go south to Lexington Park area.

Dicks has a very small innova selection (it's all junk, barring some bosses and leopards).

Sending you a PM... maybe we can get a round in sometime.

cooker, who is "Papa Bear from the Schu Kru" ??

Hawk, i'm in Waldorf too. Mike's Bikes has a small Innova selection if you ever go south to Lexington Park area.

Dicks has a very small innova selection (it's all junk, barring some bosses and leopards).

Sending you a PM... maybe we can get a round in sometime.

cooker, who is "Papa Bear from the Schu Kru" ??

His name is Chris Roberts and he and his son play Schumaker Pond in Salisbury quite often. You'll see him with a black Labrador Retriever (the famous Bear dog). I've never had the pleasure of meeting him but I've heard he's a great guy and largely responsible for the success of disc golf in the area.

shhhh don't mention Schumaker around Jrawk he is not a fan :p

I also find it hilarious when people think that 'Southern Maryland' refers to the Eastern Shore.