• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

Joz said:
zj1002 said:
They flat gummy QMS actually have some crazy LSS stability. it is my best flying QMS and only weights 169g but I think it is a pretty old one like right after CE QMS. It is the only one I have seen but have heard of others that buddies have. It would be like searching for a CE QMS

honestly the next best thing is the S-MD2. Very similar flight path to the CE QMS.

I'll agree with the S-MD2 comparison. However in my time with my CE QMS I think it has a lot more glide and will hold a line better as well. I've had my S-MD2 for almost a year and it is no near beat in.

I just wanted to amend my earlier statement. I forgot about the Lycan. In fact I tossed it in my bag to for today to replace my CE QMS since the creeks are full today.

just got a sweet box from Mill

6 Omega AP 1.11s
4 Omega AP 1.9s

the rest of you team Mill guys might want to check the order form for a certain AP they added to it

2001CEOmega.jpg

New never been thrown. 175 CE Omega... :twisted: And no, you don't have enough money to buy it. :lol:

KCWO. Bearly used 172. I wanted that stamp because I bought one of them at that tourney. Couldn't believe I paid $25 for a disc when I got it.

The aviars are P&A. The KCWO stamped one I got has a small bead. HAHA! you can't have it booter!

I've never seen/heard of one of these

dgdave said:
I thought the aviars were no beads. Oops.
Aviars have been beadless and small bead pretty much on and off through the years. It's only fairly recently that the Omega has called exclusive dibs on the SB mold.