• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

He got a free purple/pink one from ZAM a couple years back. I found it and traded it to ZAM for a 10x aviar and ZAM shot it off to fritz without telling him.

He may jump off a cliff if I told him what I got them for.

I really want your blue one btw.

dgdave said:
The splotches are some dye that splashed on them a long time ago.. That also means I got a really good deal on them.
Do you find the CE Omega's to be overstable with less glide comparing it to the Omega SS?

haier2 said:
Flipflat said:
Just thought I'd say Omega AP's are pretty sweet. My new one (172g) has just the perfect amount of stability, was using it for the majority of my approach shots today; flex shots, hyzers, and a weird stall shot. M plastic feels great, although it's new it felt pretty grippy out in the sun. Was thinking about breaking out another for drives just to preserve the stability of the one I was using today. How flippy do these things get after getting taco'd? Was thinking of trying a BB aviar for drives, but I like the beadless feel of the ap.

Just a thought, you could try a Sirius Omega AP. The plastic is sweet, they have the same small bead mold, and they are super durable with a similar flight path. A Q-Mega would also be a thought. I couldn't tell you how they taco, don't use a current AP, still throw omega drivers.

Yeah, I forgot about the sirius, might have to try it, although I like the feel of pro better. Q-mega's are nice too, but I'm not a fan of the plastic in the winter.

I'd assume so. I haven't tossed an omega ss in years. But compared to a stiff small bead aviar, yes

dgdave said:
He got a free purple/pink one from ZAM a couple years back. I found it and traded it to ZAM for a 10x aviar and ZAM shot it off to fritz without telling him.

He may jump off a cliff if I told him what I got them for.

I really want your blue one btw.

Mmmm. I love my blue one...

blueomega.jpg

Booter said:
dnt let fritz see those dave. he will cry n then jump off a cliff

:lol: I already jumped off the cliff and survived from your stash...now I have to go try again. Thanks Poe! :(

Man ya'll are bastards :) lol I need to find some more. All I have left is the one Zam surprised me with. One is somewhere in Mexico (Colorado River) and the other was stolen in Texas.

Hasn't it been discontinued already? Banshees are around though and with DX and Champ available they should provide substitutes for EXPs should the need arise.