• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

zj1002 said:
Once I learned the type of flight it wanted I couldn't take it out.

Yup. I almost took it out of the bag, but decided to go to the local football field and just throw all of the Astra I had and watch it. Once I got it down, Dayum!
You should see what a 163g one can do lol.

Sweet sounds like a fun disc, where can you fin it in the Q plastic? I prefer that over the millenium but have not tries their sirius.

mrlaroo said:
Sweet sounds like a fun disc, where can you fin it in the Q plastic? I prefer that over the millenium but have not tries their sirius.

http://www.discsunlimited.net

Astra isn't available yet in Sirius blend. If you buy them, the Stardust plastic is schweeeet!.

Fritz said:
mrlaroo said:

http://www.discsunlimited.net

Astra isn't available yet in Sirius blend. If you buy them, the Stardust plastic is schweeeet!.

Praying for Sirius Quasar this year...

Fritz said:
zj1002 said:

Yup. I almost took it out of the bag, but decided to go to the local football field and just throw all of the Astra I had and watch it. Once I got it down, Dayum!

Excuse me fellows, I just ordered a couple Q Astras and couldn't find any intel on what makes them go far over the last 10+ pages. What's the secret to flying them long? Thanks

Steady 26542 said:
Just out of curiosity, how far is that basket?

Agreed, that's one heck of a pull from the camera angle.

7ontheline said:
Fritz said:
zj1002 said:

Excuse me fellows, I just ordered a couple Q Astras and couldn't find any intel on what makes them go far over the last 10+ pages. What's the secret to flying them long? Thanks

I throw mine with a tiny bit of anhyzer and watch it do an amazing s flight with lots of distance.

I got a lot of use out of my Q & M Astra pairing today. The Q is a great general use hyzer flip distance driver and the M is awesome in tailwinds, uphill, or if you just want a shot that stays turned over. I had one shot on a wide open hole where I put the M Astra into a high, wide turnover that ended up at about 420'. It was the only 400'+ shot I managed today.

I'm not sure why I like the Astra better than the Archon, but I do.

I'm really starting to love the Quasar for straight up bombs. I've yet to use it on the course but it's fun as hell to toss in a field. You just give it a bit of anny to flex it out and it's out of this world.

forgive that last pun.