• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

Yeah, I'm finding that my Quasar isn't the headwind driver that I wanted it to be but it flies so well in other roles I don't want to kick it from the bag.

I'm considering a trade with a buddy for a few white SOLFs. They're pretty darn flat, 170g, and in like new condition. What could I expect in terms of flight? Never thrown an OLF but these particular discs feel sleek and stable in the hand, with a good notch on the outer edge, but not a super curved wing like say a Pred. Seen a lot of love for the OLF on the boards so I'll probably go ahead and do the trade either way, but I'm curious how these compare to other OLFs.

Thanks.

NoLifeLeft said:
Yeah, I'm finding that my Quasar isn't the headwind driver that I wanted it to be but it flies so well in other roles I don't want to kick it from the bag.

I've only had one Quasar amd it was the opposite of this. The one I had was like an SDS destroyer. I want one your describing

lowracks said:
Anyone know about future runs of Q sents?
I've asked if it was possible to make the next run of Q Sents in the San Marino mold. It's being looked into.

I question if it wasn't the plastic and not so much the mold that made the Sanny's so great. They were flatter though...

dgdave said:
NoLifeLeft said:

I've only had one Quasar amd it was the opposite of this. The one I had was like an SDS destroyer. I want one your describing
Same here Dave. I use mine for sidearm and heavy head winds. Never had mine flip. I want one like his!

looking for something to replace my wraith, firebird and exp....i have a 95% millennium bag and i am hoping to have pretty much and all millennium bag......they just need to make something like a roadrunner and i will be set

An Astra or MOLS should suit your RR needs. The lineup has no need for a RR type disc, it is already covered

As for those other 2 discs you mentioned... 8)

Lightweight quasars are coming up very soon. That's the only thing I have been told is the next garaunteed new release

In my bag i have:
1 M-Astra
1Q-Astra
1-S-Orion LS
1-S Orion LF
1-QJLS 1.8
1-S JLS
2-QMS
1-Sirus Sentinel

I have these in innova that i carry to fill the gaps: 1 champ mamba, 1 star roadrunner, 1 wraith in blizzard plastic. I plan on picking up some Omega SS putters this week

I love a new EXP for the wind but they beat up so fast they dont last long....the astra is more of a straight flyer for me where as the roadrunner will turn right without trying to force it over right...

The EXP mold is currently not in production. There are older runs of EXP in durable plastic

I would try getting an MOLS. It should break into a great turnover disc if it doesn't at first. I think if you work with the Astra more it should be a turnover disc when thrown flat. It was intended to be that type of disc especially in the M plastic

Well it's a secret to us as well. Names are just rumors at this point. I would be cautious with speculation about new Mill discs. There have been plenty of protos that never made production for Mill. I just saw a proto the other day labelled DD and it wasn't anything close to the disc mania version

no speculation millennium confirmed that the scorpius is coming out soon and the aries this summer they are both going to be overstable drivers the scorpius speed 12 and aries speed 11 like the astra

zj1002 said:
yeah well here is the reality. I was told to keep that information to select ears just last week. maybe you shouldn't be so open with it next time.

either way these were the 2 slots in my bag that weren't millennium. definitely glad to see the holes being filled in
Is this a level?