• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

well roc lover I am not sure what "is this a level?"

Jacob put the names out there. I can't really stop that now. I was trying to respect Millenniums wish to let them announce it when they were ready. But internet is for rumors. I definitely do my part in trying to get the scoop on new discs so that people buy them from Disc Nation...

zj1002 said:
well roc lover I am not sure what "is this a level?"

Jacob put the names out there. I can't really stop that now. I was trying to respect Millenniums wish to let them announce it when they were ready. But internet is for rumors. I definitely do my part in trying to get the scoop on new discs so that people buy them from Disc Nation...
A level is like a troll, but its made to sou d way more serious and lasts way longer

No offense, but you seem overly upset that he posted something in the Millennium thread, about discs they were releasing and he got the names from them, not sure what the big deal was, am i missing something? (serious question)

No its fine. Not upset. I see where they released the information on facebook.

I am very excited for both discs. I just knew that the discs hadn't even been molded yet so there was no reason to talk about the discs. I guess I could have said that from the start

Now we just wait for a new mid and putter...

I really don't want to see Millennium producing a new disc every other month. This is ridiculous! New discs should be the cream of the crop and not just another disc. No. no. no!!! Is there hole in the line? Re-run of Q-sent is ok, Old discs in different plastics is ok, but PLEASE, KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!
And what are those names?! How do they relate to the Millennium Cosmos line? Constellations?

Well I doubt we see much more this year aside from new plastic runs

they only released 2 new discs last year, Quasar and Astra. Now it looks like they are filling the gaps between those 2.

New sent would be awesome and same with a new AP run. But we gotta wait until they get low enough to order more

All rIght.
New AP, that will be great! I have one old school in a sweet slightly firmer plastic... a lifesaver!
Well, all I wanna say is I hope they think twice. And hope they talk to the Team too.

Roc Lover said:
Jacob, you or anyone else from your neck of the woods going to miami, ok this saturday?

-Shayn

I dont know if any of the guys are going or not....i have to take my motorcycle to neosho to get a new tire on it.....pretty scary thin

CatPredator said:
I'm considering a trade with a buddy for a few white SOLFs. They're pretty darn flat, 170g, and in like new condition. What could I expect in terms of flight? Never thrown an OLF but these particular discs feel sleek and stable in the hand, with a good notch on the outer edge, but not a super curved wing like say a Pred. Seen a lot of love for the OLF on the boards so I'll probably go ahead and do the trade either way, but I'm curious how these compare to other OLFs.
Thanks.

If they are 1.1s, many who throw them will say those are the best OLFs there's ever been. For me, they are very PD-like. The 1.2s are more stable and don't seem to have as much glide as the 1.1s, again, at least for me (325-340' arm).

Leopard said:
i'd be happy to sell y'all some 07-08 1.22 thru 1.25 while we all ride out this storm together
I like the 1.22's. You don't have any 165's do you? And that disappoints me about the 1.32's... :x

lowracks said:
I only have 1 1.25 left and it's definitely my favorite. How much are you charging?
i have a wealth of Super Softness over on DGCR: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56576

feel free to pm me here or there :)

Steady -- no wide-right weights :D pretty much all maxes.

just wanted to say that while the 1.32 Omegas were a let down the new runs of Q-Astra, QPLS, and SJLS are all amazing

Q-Astra domed up really well and they made it in bright colored plastics. The dome is nice and even, a bit poppy. Much better than the flat flat flat CFR run. Was putting these past 450ft on a straight hyzer flip. The fade as more forward and not dumpy like the flat ones. Definitely going to be ordering a couple more

QPLS - test a few that came into work. They have some solid colored QPLS that resemble the opaque plastic from the 1.8 QJLS mishap but the blend is better. Feels more durable. Not as stable as the CE-QPLS but really nothing ever will be. I still need to test the stardust QPLS we got because they PLH and dome was more significant

finally the SJLS - The plastic is a really nice Sirius blend. Grippy and most came out with a nice dome. Some are very champy-star. The dome and PLH/shoulder feel a lot like the domey CE-QJLS felt in my hand. I am going to see if I can break one in to eventually replace my CE stash.

Really happy with the new plastic blends coming out. The 1.32 omega actually does have some gritty to it like the 1.30-1.31 but it feels like the plastic almost didn't mix properly. The discs came out slick so they might just need some heavy use. They aren't as stiff either. Hopefully they can find the right blend again and it wasn't a "lucky" couple runs for us. Got me some Texas stamped omega 1.30s that are about to find the rotation.