• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

Steady 26542 said:
zj1002 said:
The current 1.9 QJLS are definitely on the straight stable side.

The SJLS are really nice and I prefer that plastic right now. I added one to compliment my beat up 165g ce/pro JLS. The current stardust honestly didn't have the best grip.
I agree with the 1.9 comment.

ZJ, how is the SJ compared to the 1.9 QJ as far as stability and feel? Are they a different run?? 1.2? I found the 1.1 SJ to be hard and overstable.

The 1.2 SJ is straighter than the 1.1. The plastic is soft and some of the colors are a bit champy-star. I have been trying to slowly beat one in. The profile is similar to the good domey jls. The dome is flexible, and no where near the stiffness of the 1.1(which was multiple runs of 1.1...). If you have felt the star plastic in current TBs and Eagles it would compare to that. grippy and "soft". best SJLS I have thrown. Going to try to dump all my CE and old champ throwers since these new runs are coming out really nice and cheaper to replace if lost

zj1002 said:
Steady 26542 said:
zj1002 said:
The current 1.9 QJLS are definitely on the straight stable side.

The SJLS are really nice and I prefer that plastic right now. I added one to compliment my beat up 165g ce/pro JLS. The current stardust honestly didn't have the best grip.
I agree with the 1.9 comment.

ZJ, how is the SJ compared to the 1.9 QJ as far as stability and feel? Are they a different run?? 1.2? I found the 1.1 SJ to be hard and overstable.

The 1.2 SJ is straighter than the 1.1. The plastic is soft and some of the colors are a bit champy-star. I have been trying to slowly beat one in. The profile is similar to the good domey jls. The dome is flexible, and no where near the stiffness of the 1.1(which was multiple runs of 1.1...). If you have felt the star plastic in current TBs and Eagles it would compare to that. grippy and "soft". best SJLS I have thrown. Going to try to dump all my CE and old champ throwers since these new runs are coming out really nice and cheaper to replace if lost
Sweet! I've been holding off on putting a team order in until the Light Quasar's come out. Any day now, I hope...

Steve said:
How do you pronounce mfauroramf? I have this old millennium disc with that on top and can't figure out how to say it....
What, you mean Aurora MF?

Hello all.

I'm looking for a little help identifying a disc. It's a Millennium X-Out with SLS (it actually looks like 5LS) written on the back. The plastic is tackier than the "appoved" CE-JLS's I have. I assume it's an LS, but being before Sirius, what does the S (or 5) signify?

7158116242_52bcdfdd72.jpg

7158125926_d6592a472d.jpg

Thanks,
Pete

just picked up a pair of 1.6 qjls from the used bin at PIAS. One is 175 and somewhat beat, and a 150 that's in really nice shape. Looking forward to tossing them. Probably will order a sjls and a mjls soon to go with them if I like what they do.

Millennium peeps...

When's this Scorpius hitting the market? Soonish? Anyone testing it? Sounds tasty.

Steady 26542 said:
I was told the Scorpius will be released in both Q & S plastic to begin with. Weights from 165 - 175.

Yum. Really interested to see how it compares to a Destroyer (pre-vulcan top). I've become a Destroyer whore. Threw my Bosses out of the bag (for the most part), and use my Destroyers for everything from big hyzers to long turnovers. The only faster disc I have in my bag is the Quasar. If its as good as the Quasar, I'll be in love.

Any word on the quasar being released in any other plastics? I'd love one in either Sirius or whatever they call Pro plastic.

Love my quantums, but want one that naturally has more glide or a little less (overall) stability, without having to beat my quantums.

I think this could be a max d crusher in other plastics..

CloudySkyJedi said:
Any word on the quasar being released in any other plastics?
I think this could be a max d crusher in other plastics..
I have asked (begged) for this as well. They will be coming out in lite weights very soon so I hope that will help to cover that slot. But I'd still like to see the Quasar in M & S plastic.