• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

For you guys in the know I was wondering if thier is any word on when they might be running Q-Sents and Q-Megas? Not much left out thier in heavier weights for the Q-Sent and the only color options I could find for the Q-Mega was clear and milky. Thanks for the help.

zj1002 said:
Last I looked at the Millennium order form the Q-Sent and QMS were listed as "IN QUEUE FOR PRODUCTION"

Thank you. I have one San Marino Q-Sent with two more on the way. But I would like to try standard production before I start trying to hunt for more San Marinos. As far as the Q-Mega I want one for driving that is a little easier to find than the clear or white. Maybe I should just buy a clear and find someone local who does dyes and have them just dip it in bright rit color.

mattw said:
I would like to try standard production before I start trying to hunt for more San Marinos. As far as the Q-Mega I want one for driving that is a little easier to find than the clear or white.
The S-Sent is much closer to the Sanny Q-Sent than the most recent run of Q's. I actually find the S-Sent to be nearly identical to the Sanny's in flight. ZJ what are your thoughts?

As far as Q-Mega's go, I prefer the Omega SS off the tee. For me, the Q-Mega is understable while the SS is dead straight.

Steady 26542 said:
mattw said:
I would like to try standard production before I start trying to hunt for more San Marinos. As far as the Q-Mega I want one for driving that is a little easier to find than the clear or white.
The S-Sent is much closer to the Sanny Q-Sent than the most recent run of Q's. I actually find the S-Sent to be nearly identical to the Sanny's in flight. ZJ what are your thoughts?

As far as Q-Mega's go, I prefer the Omega SS off the tee. For me, the Q-Mega is understable while the SS is dead straight.

Thank you for the info on the S Sentinels I will grab one to try out. I was using an SS for longer approach shots last night with great results. I will practice with it off the tee before I spend money on a Q-Mega. Thanks again for the help.

I just wonder if they will finally make some yellow Sirius Sentinels. I'd buy a few.

Been told all the Sirius and Q putters and mids are in production and will be restocked soon.

Lightweight Q Scorpius will be out first with the heavy S&Q Scorps coming out a few weeks later.

Really excited to see new runs of omega in Q,S & AP

I was informed this weekend that I could possibly have something of interest here. I believe that it could be an old omega SS from the late 90s. I have no clue what run it could be, but it is not super floppy or gritty. It's smooth, grippy, firm compared to my black 1.30, and slightly concave. Just wondering if any of you remember what if the Ice Bowl that year stamped any Omega SSs or if it is just a soft, old dx aviar. I now realize that the pictures aren't as big and detailed as they could be, but it's marked 174g.

35iumtl.jpg

2h6sl1s.jpg

Steve said:
Flipflat said:
You sure it's an ss and not an ap? What year did the omega come out?
It was either dx or ss. Check with discgolfworld in KC. They may have a list of what cfr discs were offered that year.
Millennium discs are never DX (at least officially). They're either Pro, Champ or Star, plus the SS as its own blend, though even that tends to be R-Pro nowadays.

jubuttib said:
Steve said:
Flipflat said:
You sure it's an ss and not an ap? What year did the omega come out?
It was either dx or ss. Check with discgolfworld in KC. They may have a list of what cfr discs were offered that year.
Millennium discs are never DX (at least officially). They're either Pro, Champ or Star, plus the SS as its own blend, though even that tends to be R-Pro nowadays.
I know that. The disc in question is a small bead aviar. When I felt it, I told him it might be an older omega ss or a small bead dx aviar. With the tournament stamp and no markings I don't even know that it is Millennium.

Latest posts