• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

My Z-G Scorpius got here right in front of the thunderstorm. :D Mine are very light (131). The first thing you notice is the bubbles and how (to me) they create a scuffed rim.
7603165454_af83338fb8.jpg
image from below
7603165404_17d61891c9.jpg
image from above
The angle of the camera makes this look more domey that it really is. The quarter did slide off the first time, but stayed the second time.

My opinion is that these two are neither domey nor flat. They are not stiff like some of the older quantum runs, nor are the gummy like the QJ 1.8s. It will take me a few days to get to a field somewhere. I will be comparing them to my Orions, JLS, and I might break out a few R-Pro Bosses.

IMHO The stamp design on the new discs is looking more and more like the Innovas animal stamps. Is there any way to keep the design simple and clean? Millennium is a premium line of discs, lets keep it this way.

I like the Scorpius stamp and Astra stamp. Not so much the Quasar one, but this foil in the picture below is sweet. I will throw them and report this week. the Scorpius feels AMAZING in the hand.

7631188302_6317fe7bce_c.jpg

I got to test out the new 0-G Scorpius and 0-G Quasar. I threw a 145 and 155 of both and compared it to my seasoned 153 B-Boss. For my power (325' - 350' max) the 145 0-G Quasar was the longest and flippiest. It did not like being thrown into a headwind. It was much less stable than the 153 B-Boss. I had to throw the 145 0-G Quasar on a 20-30 degree hyzer line for it to go straight. The 155 0-G Quasar was maybe just a touch less stable than the 153 B-Boss. It too was a bit longer.

The 0-G Scorpius was fairly overstable in comparison. The 145 and 155 were pretty close in D and stability. They were nice to throw sidearm. I preferred the 155 just because I'm used to throwing 170 - 172 Quasars for sidearm. I was not able to compare the 0-G Scorpius to my normal sidearm disc.

That's my assumption

Curious if it's the blunt Aviar X nose or P&A like the omega

But really I'm hoping this means new omega APs are in. They were running new stock of all omegas last I asked.

I've been talking to Ned about those today because I have been requesting an over stable putter.
I need to find some funds to get a couple to see if it works. Might be too floppy ough for what I want.

I heard nothing about it either... :evil: The Omega SS is dead straight so anything beefier would be awesome. Plus, I just love the feel of the SS plastic.

According to Discs Unlimited it's trial run. http://discsunlimited.net/descriptions/millennium_descriptions/millennium_disc_golf_discs_omega.html

Team people who are in the Gold Sponsorship list, are you notified of such things?

I can't believe my eyes! Sirius Sentinel MF in YELLOW!
I remember someone said it will NEVER going to happen...
214.jpg

yeah I just ordered plenty of APs and the BBs

I guess the BB are test runs and were some sort of "oops"

If you want them and aren't a wholesale client or team guy, they are only going to be on sale through Disc Unlimited.

No clue if they are Aviar-x JKs or really omega BB(with shorter P&A nose). I'll find out soon when they show up.

super excited. My omega box half case might need to move to into a full case next week

Hwicha said:
I can't believe my eyes! Sirius Sentinel MF in YELLOW!
I remember someone said it will NEVER going to happen...
214.jpg
I know. I thought the orange one was the only ones made.
I have a new light blue one. SWEET!

AP big bead sounds great, i wonder why the ap isn't bb anyway, seems like they would have done it from the get-go.