• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

SCORPIUS us rising above the horizon! FB has announced it's arrival!

Order for a whole bunch of them is now sent in, as well as for ZERO-G Quasars.

The scorpius BOMBS

The rim doesn't feel as big as a normal speed 12. Much more comfortable in the hand

Comes out fast and locks in. It's basically a really good destroyer with wraith type control

Holds evey type of line with some nice late LSS. At high speeds on a flat throw it pretty much goes dead straight and then the LSS kicks in. On lower speed hyzers its stability shows. Takes forehands about the same. Got some 500ft tunnel shots that were kind blowing.

I'll be selling all my xcals, wraiths and destroyers. This does it all. Perfect in the Mill lineup

The profile isn't much different than a destroyer. Very close but I'm pretty sure there are a few subtle differences. Just like boss/quasar and archon/Astra. Looks similar but flight is a bit different

"a really good destroyer with wraith type control"

Could you be a bit more specific? How does it contrast with the Destroyer? Straighter? Less HSS?

If you want a scorpius soon then keep an eye on Disc Nation and our affiliates today. We should be listing some custom stamps this weekend, hopefully today. no garauntee but watch

Steady 26542 said:
I'm dying to get my hands on the Zero-G Quasar and Scorpius!! I hope they bomb like I expect. 8)

I can't wait!!! So excited for the Zero-G Quasar

I took two of the 131s. I am not much on impulse buying. But.....sometimes you just have to :D

Not sure if my comment was deleted or if my stupid phone didnt post it but,
Any of you guys have an idea of if/when the scorpious comes out in S/Q/M plastics?

Yes they plan to release the Scorpius in Sirius and Quantum(in all weight ranges where possible). I believe the only reason they didn't have those plastics now is because of Innovas busy production schedule. They wanted to release them all at once but couldn't get it all made in time. From what I know they shouldn't be to far behind this release of ZG

The millennium website has a flight chart with all this information http://golfdisc.com/flight-chart.html

they also show the Aries which should be a couple months out

There was no memo, neither for public no for the Team, which is a bit disappointing.

My Z-G Scorpius and Z-G Quasar should be here by Monday at the latest. I will review them and compare them to the B-Boss and B-Destroyer. I'm dying to get them... :mrgreen: