• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Atom

The envy is like a small bead berg. I imagine atom being very close but only thrown some of the baseline bones i forget what K plastic those were.

I doubt you need a envy/atom/proxy...

Been LOVING the spin for truly US stuff. Prolly wont even think about the other 3 lower profile putters. I like my deeper feeling putters and have mids to do other work.
Envy Dimensions:
Diameter: 21.1 cm
Height: 2.0 cm
Rim Depth: 1.4 cm
Rim Width: 1.0 cm

Berg Dimensions:
Rim Width: 0.9 cm

The envy is like a small bead berg. I imagine atom being very close but only thrown some of the baseline bones i forget what K plastic those were.

Been LOVING the spin for truly US stuff. Prolly wont even think about the other 3 lower profile putters. I like my deeper feeling putters and have mids to do other work.
Envy Dimensions:
Rim Width: 1.0 cm

Berg Dimensions:
Rim Width: 0.9 cm

Yeah, but the Berg is a different animal in terms of how it feels and putts.
I only use K3 and for mostly putting or upshots I want to stop and sit.

I've been using Omega Dts (which also almost have the same dimensions as the Berg but also totally different in profile) for driving, but they get beat up so quickly and get under stable fast.
I'm hopeful I can get a lower line w the Atom than the Omega.

I doesn't matter, anyhow, cause I was always gone by a few more Skulboy stamps, lol!
I'll report back how I like them...

My bag currently has envy, atom, proxy, ion, spin, zone, wizard.

Just for approach/tee

To be fair, I'm carrying them all to test them against eachother, but that **** takes up half my bag.

Don't do that too yourself...The Zone should stay. The Spin, if it's actually understable, should stay. Pick one of the rest to throw and one you putt. If the putt and throw are the same mold, so be it. I've been an avid Proxy thrower and supporter since bagging one, but I think I'm enjoying the P Atom a little more. Probably just a phase.

19 years playing, and you're doing that kind of test?

Don't do that too yourself...The Zone should stay. The Spin, if it's actually understable, should stay. Pick one of the rest to throw and one you putt. If the putt and throw are the same mold, so be it. I've been an avid Proxy thrower and supporter since bagging one, but I think I'm enjoying the P Atom a little more. Probably just a phase.

19 years playing, and you're doing that kind of test?

I spent a lot of years, way way to many, doing nothing but throwing drivers. Really just the last year and a half I've tried to actually learn to play.

Zone and spin are definitely in for now. The rest are testing out to see if I like them more than the wizard for upshots. I'm sure I'll get it sorted out once the weather breaks and I can get out more than once every two weeks.

Can't wait to spring forward! Didn't mean to insult if I did. I figured you'd try just one of the axiom core putters since all three are pretty similar until they slow down. It would make things so much easier on you.

Quick question, does the sparkle have any effect on proton stability?

Not really. I have and do throw sparkle proton of many discs. Id think the sparkles add some wt to core so makes sense but never something ive thought or cared about. Few sparkle craves i remember being more US but PLH was also lower. Like the 1776 inspire which flew true

Might have one of these on my desk..

20170308_190740.jpg

Yep.. I do!

Attachments

• 1489021610200.jpg
    1489021610200.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13

Welp, you were right. I'll give it a few more rounds of course, but got out with the Proton Atom and it was more stable than expected. Had quite a bit of healthy fade at the end. Could essentially put it on the same line as a used Kaxe, so not sure I need them.
I was hoping for more of a dead straight line.

On the flippier side... I also dug back out some Theories I hadn't thrown in awhile and think those are probably going to go back in the bag. Was getting nice distance and accuracy right away with them.