• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Crave, FAIRWAY DRIVER?!

The FD is a great disc, extremely workable with great glide. Arguably Discmania's second most popular disc, behind the PD.

Actually it is a nice disc. I threw one for awhile for the glide and cause it was dead straight and stays on a line when you release at an angle. Doesn't take a ton of power to get all the glide it had to offer either, which is nice.

Will the Crave be like that? We shall see. That first video made it look like it had some fade to it though.

ive seen tons of pd's out thur, but not fd's.

but lets be honest, this thread is about high quality overmolded discs, not some relabeled stuff innova made to convince europe that they were cool.

Bagged an FD when it first came out, stupid amount of glide and easy to throw far form what i remember, till it flipped over in the wind and took a drink.

BOOM, ask and you shal receive. Red on Black!

iCes3iql.jpg

I have a 174 copper Switch. How does the Crave compare to that weight range switch?

I can't turn it, although I can (barely) turn my buddy's 171 neon yellow Switch. Have I got the same disc until my power increases?

Its more OS than a switch. marketed as a seasoned servo kind of flight. If your switch doesn't turn this will fly similar but more fade at the end.

Latest posts