• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

^^

I do agree with some others that the N plastic now seems a bit more pliant than the original runs.

And, I'll go one further and say, if this results in a bit less durability, I won't shed a tear. P is already pretty much indestructable. There's really no need for N to just be the opaque version of the same thing.

If N is going to season a bit faster going forward, I say good move.

^^

I do agree with some others that the N plastic now seems a bit more pliant than the original runs.

And, I'll go one further and say, if this results in a bit less durability, I won't shed a tear. P is already pretty much indestructable. There's really no need for N to just be the opaque version of the same thing.

If N is going to season a bit faster going forward, I say good move.

Yeah soft neutron is damn near indestructible IMO so who knows how the newer run of neutron will hold up year+ from now. I do have a few that are older FR shocks and have the same feel which actually might even be MORE durable as well.

Its kind of comparable to vibram firm vs soft. The soft plastic is actually much more durable than firm which will chip/flake/scuff but the soft absorbs the impact more vs fight it.

If anything the added flexibility just helps with grip in all conditions and time will tell if it is truly any less durable but I doubt it.

I'm trying to figure out what my first tourny will be. Spring Fling is at Jellystone but I heard it fills up lightning fast. My hope is to play a tournament at a course I can get familiar with. At any rate I'd like to play some courses with you down your way or the middle. Last time I visited Pueblo I got a ticket and caught no trouts.

^LOL

Sakuna Matata would be a great one. Still lots of spots left. Very tightly wooded...better believe I'll be throwing my Envies a lot on that course!

174g Axiom Neutron Envy:

awlfwxgl.jpg

2Gyrd5El.jpg

RObdTR5l.jpg

174g Axiom Neutron Envy:

awlfwxgl.jpg

2Gyrd5El.jpg

RObdTR5l.jpg

ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous. i've never cared much for the brainwave/tiedye thing, it always felt cheesy. that design, however, speaks to me. it's like an eyeball boring into my soul.

if anybody EVER throws that disc i will know. somehow i will just know and i will find them. :|

Latest posts