• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

They should have made the Proxy much sooner. I just hope it's not too understable. Hopefully -1/1. Be nice to have a straight Envy flight with less fade. Crossing fingers. I have been beating the crap out of my two but still fade decently, One has 3 aces on it since trading for it. hehe

Love me some understable discs. Is it more along the Tangent's speed, or Axis?

I checked the updated PDGA Approved doc to make sure and get my facts straight!

Theory is 21.5cm diameter, same as Tangent and Alias. Theory would be the understable complement to Alias, with the Tangent somewhere in between the Alias and Theory in stability. I haven't handled or thrown a Theory yet, just going off description and stuff.

So that expands the 21.5cm class to Tensor > Alias > Tangent > Theory.

I don't know if I could give up my envy for putting but a straighter approach disc. I can't wait to try the Proxy. I like my tangent, I don't know if I need something more understable. I'll have to try it though. :clap:

so what exactly are you trying to say thebeav? you dont know if you need these discs and you dont know if youll buy them?

FORM AN OPINION

I have an opinion, ill take both, whether I need them or not :)

Pretty sure I stated I'll have to try them. Can't form an opinion till I do. I guess I'll say it again though. Can't wait to try the proxy.

I would be willing to bet we will see something released from MVP alongside each of these Axiom discs, whether it's a new disc, old disc in previously unavailable plastic, or even a new plastic type altogether

I would be willing to bet we will see something released from MVP alongside each of these Axiom discs, whether it's a new disc, old disc in previously unavailable plastic, or even a new plastic type altogether

Hmm. There is still proton motion and impulse? That looks like where its headed

I am not even excited for these discs tbh. I will probably end up buying them but we'll see. Proton needs to fill out the MVP lineup still and I am anxiously awaiting a baseline plastic.

Just when I finally develop my game so that it doesn't depend on flippy discs...

Probably still buy them, though. I've pseudo-convinced the wife that I'm helping this poor startup called MVP out by buying every one of their releases...I like to believe the ruse is working. She probably wants me to believe the ruse is working...

Yo Zamsalot, can you tell us if either of these are beaded or not?
They don't appear to be, any more than the microbead effect you normally see with the core peeking out under the overmold.

Nolan -- I actually had no idea this news was coming today from PDGA, but I think some hi res profile geek-out is in order for the near future (meaning my snazzy FB content will be cross posted here when it's ready)

Latest posts