• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

PA4 is flippy, Envy is labeled as moderately OS...

I would disagree that its "flippy" its a touch disc for sure but its much slower and has a "lid-like" flight. We will see when its available for sure but doesn't appear to be a very OS profile and speed combo.

PA4 isnt flippy, at least mine isn't. Has a nice slow turnover when powered up its like my seasoned tangent in putter form.

Fine, but it is understable, not "slightly overstable" like the Envy is billed. That's the point I was trying to make. Not sure there is going to be much of a comparison.

Fine, but it is understable, not "slightly overstable" like the Envy is billed. That's the point I was trying to make. Not sure there is going to be much of a comparison.

yeah might not compare at all but I said compete with, as in how I use the disc and its currently bagged.

My crush is on the Envy so far. Some putters are lids, some are lid-like. This one's got lid flavor in a non-lid design. Pretty sick. I'm off my game and had never played in snow, but I can throw a putter and the bros got to see me sink an Envy from ~100+ :D .. it's a tasty seeker.
:thmbup:

Is it just me or is this the disc I'm more excited about? I'll end up checking out both but this disc could be something special. The color variety is what really entices me. I'm curious as to how far I'll be able to throw this thing!

Am I the only one wondering about how they managed to make a shallow
rimed disc that is slower than Ion and Anode?
Usually the lower the rim the faster the disc (pure and XD comes to mind).
Not saying it isnt true, but Id love se it.

It has a real blunt nose, and less glide would give it the feel of a slower disc. Can't wait to see a Mike C video of this thing bombing 300'

I have ZERO interested in the Alias. I'm sure it will sell a bunch (relatively) but the Envy has the potential to be the breakout of the two. of course, it's far too early to say that without people even having thrown the things. But I CAN make an early assumption that the Envy will sell more out the gate.

I am more interested in the distribution questions raised earlier. I want me a purple plate with a pink rim!

A more stable Tangent with extra bite at end sounds good to me. I get some and try them for sure. Agreed that Envy is really interesting... Keep wondering how it flies. Will do a video round with an Envy.