• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

i was considering driving up to marshall but i ordered off community. DN had some of the color combos i wanted but i saved myself the 5$. im pretty sure my orange/green is gonna be mind blowing anyway:D

My desired combo is either really hard to come by or just really popular. DN doesn't have any either. I'll have to hold out hope for Marshall street

I managed to snag a red core/white rim(Go Badgers :D). I've never checked out at community so fast before, I kept waiting for it to disappear out of my cart.

For the Envy I'm holding out until I find a 175 white with a white rim.

For the Alias I'm holding out until I find a black one with a hot pink rim.

All the sites that have them online I've only seen one black faceplate. I would think they gotta know the black with colors rims are going to be really desirable but it doesn't look like they ran a whole lot for this first batch.

Snagged a 174g Orange/Copper Envy! I have two 177g Orange with White overmold Alias's coming from Community too. The start of a good day ;)

Dude what time were you on Community? I was on past midnight my time and black cores weren't even an option.

Like 2:30 Eastern. It was the very last (or only) black core option. Hopefully it was accurate. I'd be willing to trade or sell it if I found a black/green rim. The other one I got was purple core with green rim.

The black core was pretty lightweight, though. Scaled at 164g

Like 2:30 Eastern. It was the very last (or only) black core option. Hopefully it was accurate. I'd be willing to trade or sell it if I found a black/green rim. The other one I got was purple core with green rim.

The black core was pretty lightweight, though. Scaled at 164g

You beat me by a bit. I was trying to be awake, then fell asleep and woke up to check it. Too light for me, so hopefully they'll be restocking soon.

After losing a couple of my first picks I managed to get a few that I'm pretty excited about :D

Axiom Envy x3
174g, Core Colors: Lt Blue, Rim Colors: Red
174g, Core Colors: Black, Rim Colors: Sky Blue
174g, Core Colors: White, Rim Colors: Sky Blue)

Alias x3
175g, Core Color: White, Rim Color: Red
176g, Core Color: Lime, Rim Color: White
178g, Core Color: Orange, Rim Color: Lt Blue

Where did you find the black one? I've been searching for a black core and haven't been able to find any at any of the bigger online retailers..

I got it at Community a little before 3 this morning. They seemed to go pretty fast from what I saw. Had to replace 2 blacks that I had in my cart before I was finally able to place my order.