• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

MSt had two blacks envys that I saw, one was actually listed as 173g (light blue rim), the other was 166g white rim (which I managed to grab). The light blue one was gone right away...this was well before any pictures were even uploaded. I think I got lucky and got to pick from basically everything they had right after they were listed.

I'll keep looking around for ya, Throw. I'm really hoping to find a black with either a purple rim or dark blue rim myself.

In gonna wait a few weeks then pick up some sweet color combos at high weights, which were all snatched up. In not disappointed in getting a new product a month after release, especially with the weather lately.

I want to see some Seahawky ones. Blue and green baby!

Here you go, you're favorite team ;)

2qdu0z5.jpg

I'm at gggt right now thumbing through stacks of alias and envy. The envy feels amazing and I am tempted to buy it on hand feel alone. BUT I WILL RESIST! Long live the wizard!!!

Got a white rim, purple plate from Infinite.

Then the desire hit me and I went on MSt as it seems to be the only place left with max weight Envys. So I got a no stamppink rim and red plate and a stamped red rim with white plate.

So I know they look good. But soon I hope they will fly for me just as good as Mike C!

I think a stamp less green flight plate with purple rim and the word SMASH dyed on it would be sweet