• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

It's a little cumbersome, but I can't imagine anything about stocking all the color and weight combos is easy, unless you list them all individually.

It's a little cumbersome, but I can't imagine anything about stocking all the color and weight combos is easy, unless you list them all individually.

I agree, but at least being able to chose a weight and see the available colors would be nice.
It's also somewhat sad they are listed above MSRP :\

Ha, I was just talking about this on FB. The implementation worked out way better on the DN platform than the legacy sites, Prime/DGS/EDG. The Tech guy did sort of a quick hack to accommodate the dual colors, and it kinda sucks for the legacy sites. But he's gonna be getting a better solution in the near future.

If you wanna see what the inventory really is, view it on DN Alias and Envy pages, then use that intel to quick-select on the other site.

Ha, I was just talking about this on FB. The implementation worked out way better on the DN platform than the legacy sites, Prime/DGS/EDG. The Tech guy did sort of a quick hack to accommodate the dual colors, and it kinda sucks for the legacy sites. But he's gonna be getting a better solution in the near future.

If you wanna see what the inventory really is, view it on DN Alias and Envy pages, then use that intel to quick-select on the other site.

Thanks for the info :thmbup:

tell you guys this -- Justin mentioned it in the Community thread too -- this is the straw that will push retailers to deal with attributes beyond exact color & weight.

it's gonna be a real challenge for some shops to deal with dual colors, but once you open that doorway you're thinking about stamp color, dome factor, flex, tack, and all kinds of attributes. blammo

I grabbed a couple color combos from Community. Neither were my first choice. I hope one of them is desirable enough to someone to trade for what I wanted.

I grabbed a couple color combos from Community. Neither were my first choice. I hope one of them is desirable enough to someone to trade for what I wanted.

Yep i got in on community as well. Man 2 min in and my White core, red rim envy in 176g is gone before I could check out. Settled for a light blue rim and white core, praying for a rainbow stamp and also got a first run ion config envy. both 175g. Won't see this discs til wednesday however as i will be out of town til then.

Woot woot got my lime green with blue rim. Go Seahawks! I cant wait to put XLVIII on it.

Was able to get two of each from Community...most interested in the white core/white rim alias. Really hope that one is a rainbow stamp, that'd be a thing of beauty.

tell you guys this -- Justin mentioned it in the Community thread too -- this is the straw that will push retailers to deal with attributes beyond exact color & weight.

it's gonna be a real challenge for some shops to deal with dual colors, but once you open that doorway you're thinking about stamp color, dome factor, flex, tack, and all kinds of attributes. blammo

Horray for Metadata. Imagine shopping for discs on a spreadsheet with each variable sortable and links to pics. That's the ticket.

Was able to get two of each from Community...most interested in the white core/white rim alias. Really hope that one is a rainbow stamp, that'd be a thing of beauty.

Zam said yesterday the white cores are the ones with rainbow stamps. Other cores will have white stamps.

Yeah I was dumb and didn't even read the thread and then missed my edit window...was happy to hear that. Definitely excited to get these. But with 2'+ of snow on the ground I don't think I'll be throwing any white discs any time soon.

I'm pretty tempted to try and get a white one and a black one with the neon green rims. I haven't bought a disc online in like ten months though......I'm close to cracking :hide:

i was hoping for pink or orange with a white rim. settled on a orange with neon green rim. this guy is anxiously awaiting monday now