• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

:wall:
sidewinder just landed like that after maybe 175 feet.
As you'll notice from my pic I was debating about posting earlier, I've had this happen! But, that wizard pic was much worse.
Here is mine.
zk6g5s.jpg
The little white area to the right side of the tree is the Teepad btw. I'm looking down from the Basket to the Teepad. Basket is behind me. :wall:
This one is in an album on rkbraves social page. She's not a forum rat so I had to share this.

picture.php
And, I wish I'd have taken a picture, but I had this identical thing happen as well.

I see how it is making me go to the rule book :D.

803.05 B

B. Casual Obstacles to a Stance: A player may obtain relief only from the following obstacles that are in the stance or run-up area: casual water, loose leaves or debris, broken branches no longer connected to a tree, motor vehicles, harmful insects or animals, players' equipment, people, or any item or area specifically designated by the director before the round. The player must first attempt to remove the obstacle. If it is impractical to move the obstacle, the player's lie may be relocated to the nearest lie which is no closer to the hole, is on the line of play, and is not more than five meters from the original lie, as agreed to by a majority of the group or an official (unless greater casual relief is announced by the director).

I dont see how a few ants are harmful. IMO harmful would be a cobra or a lion or something, but not a few cutsie little anti wanties.

Fire ants got into my clothes (including my underwear), during training in the Marine Corps.... those ants are straight up evil!

Von DReadlehosen: The ants are taking over Hole 4 & 7 this year. We should probably try to do something soon. :\

Attempt number two. My failed shot on a ravine at Patoka Lake in Indiana

Attachments

• IMG00029.jpg
    IMG00029.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG00025.jpg
    IMG00025.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 476
I dont see how a few ants are harmful. IMO harmful would be a cobra or a lion or something, but not a few cutsie little anti wanties.

My foot was down for about 5 seconds and they had managed to crawl all over it, as in I looked down and only saw ants and no shoe. The picture doesn't do it justice to just how many ants there were.

I would say any type of animal that "swarms" is considered harmful.

My foot was down for about 5 seconds and they had managed to crawl all over it, as in I looked down and only saw ants and no shoe. The picture doesn't do it justice to just how many ants there were.

I would say any type of animal that "swarms" is considered harmful.

no joke, you really gotta watch where you put your bag too, those ants are vicious.

they almost infiltrated my bag one time

the copperhead pic wins. hands down.

and to those who doubt the voracity of fire ants, hang out below the mason-dixon line during the summer. you will be feasted upon.