• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Baggy

rusch_bag

* Ace Member *
wizard
wizard
wizard
wizard

roc
roc
roc
roc

eaglex
eaglex
eaglex
firebird

destroyer
destroyer
destroyer

Do I need something in between eagles and destroyers and if so what would you suggest? I was thinking of throwing a couple strikers in.

rusch_bag said:
Do I need something in between eagles and destroyers and if so what would you suggest? I was thinking of throwing a couple strikers in.

I think if you do, try a SOLF especially the 1.1 run. Very EagleX like but less fade.

However I do not think a disc between the eagle and destroyer is necessary by any means. If your happy with your set up why change it. If you are looking for a lil change try the SOLF

You don't need it. Just another variable. You can adjust the ammnt of hyzer on a destroyer to cover that shot. I carry teebirds and destroyers with nothing "in between".

Well it has been 2 weeks and I am itching to change my bag so I am going to I just ordered 3 discs or so so this is what it is going to look like when I get them.

Wizard x4
Roc x4
Timberwolf x1
Teebird x2
Pred x1
Roadrunner x1
Force x2

Okay I lied.

I have been having issues lately so I am going really simple and I am just going to carry 6 discs which are all brand new and start a brand new bag from there. The 6 discs are...medium s wizard, z buzzz, z stalker, z predator, z surge ss,and a z force.

I have been having issues lately so I am going really simple and I am just going to carry 6 discs which are all brand new and start a brand new bag from there. The 6 discs are...medium s wizard, z buzzz, z stalker, z predator, z surge ss,and a z force.

This is how I am building my new bag, but without the putter. I use a FLX Buzzz as a putter.

rusch_bag said:
Okay I lied.

If I went all Discraft that is about the exact bag I would go with, possibly a regular surge as well, but still. That covers damn near any shot.